PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our child loves school. She is in 2nd grade and wishes she could go to school 7 days a week! The school is very warm and caring. I would highly recommend GHA.

GHA is a wonderful school filled with great teachers who are happy to discuss anything on an individual level, creative faculty, and peers who accept all and everyone. I will miss GHA but everything it taught me will stay with me.

I love GHA! I find it to be a warm and inviting place for my child to grow. The leadership is innovative and the teachers work so hard to make it the great place that it has become. I feel like part of a family.

I am a teacher, an alumnus, and a parent at GHA. I have been a teacher at GHA for over 15 years. I am honored to work in a place where I am respected. I am excited to go to work everyday and the students, I feel, are just as excited.

We did not like this school as well as our child. It is not organized with terrible principal and teachers. Now, when we switched to another private school I can tell that GHA is not a good choice.

Last modified Katherine Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8