Atlanta, GA

Posted March 11, 2013
Our child loves school. She is in 2nd grade and wishes she could go to school 7 days a week! The school is very warm and caring. I would highly recommend GHA.

Posted December 16, 2008
GHA is a wonderful school filled with great teachers who are happy to discuss anything on an individual level, creative faculty, and peers who accept all and everyone. I will miss GHA but everything it taught me will stay with me.

Posted November 19, 2008
I love GHA! I find it to be a warm and inviting place for my child to grow. The leadership is innovative and the teachers work so hard to make it the great place that it has become. I feel like part of a family.

Posted November 19, 2008
I am a teacher, an alumnus, and a parent at GHA. I have been a teacher at GHA for over 15 years. I am honored to work in a place where I am respected. I am excited to go to work everyday and the students, I feel, are just as excited.

Katherine Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy 1

Posted October 03, 2008
We did not like this school as well as our child. It is not organized with terrible principal and teachers. Now, when we switched to another private school I can tell that GHA is not a good choice.

Katherine Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy
5200 Northland Drive Northeast, Atlanta, GA  30342
Last modified Katherine Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Katherine Jacob Greenfield Hebrew Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top