Atlanta, GA

Trinity School 4

Posted March 12, 2014
Trinity is a decent school. There are some wonderful attributes about the school but there is room for improvement. Parental involvement is some of the best. MOST kids love it here because its a fun environment. Teachers are like anywhere else...some really good, some average at best. This year we have the latter. Do your homework because its not a perfect fit for everyone.

Posted January 26, 2013
Our daughter has attended Trinity for three years and we couldn't be happier. She has been challenged academically and is thriving. School is fun because of the innovative and diverse teaching methods. She hops in the car happy every day after school. Trinity teaches children qualities such as independence, honesty, integrity and leadership. The arts programs are phenomenal and each grade seems to have a Trinity "tradition" to look forward to (i.e. 3rd grade Living Art, 4th grade Wagon Train, 5th grade Nutcracker, and Greek Olympics, 6th grade Opera)! We highly recommend Trinity School and wish it had a middle and high school!

Posted August 21, 2012
This school is great like most private schools in Atlanta. Trinity school teaches the "love of learning" at a very young age and throughout the 6th grade. This will get your children thru college. They also promote public speaking with ALL children participating starting in Kindergarten. This is a life long ability mastered at a young age.

Posted June 07, 2012
I'm an alumni. It's a great school. But, I wouldn't send my kid there mainly because it stops at 6th grade. I think it's best to start your child off in a school that also provides a middle and high school as well as a little more academic challenge. It saves a lot of stress with the ssats and friends not having to split up to different schools. Looking back on the past, I think if they had given me more challenging work, I would have been more prepared for my next school. Besides that, I absolutely love the place. The teachers are supers nice. Except for one brunette math teacher who's last name starts with H. You know who you are.

Posted January 13, 2011
I have 2 children at Trinity. They both love to go to school, and are excited about learning, and I give a lot of credit to Trinity for that. The teachers are outstanding. The curriculum is integrated throughout disciplines of math, science, art, etc.. There is just enough flexibility in the curriculum to adjust to a child's natural curiousity without deviating from the overall objective. The school fosters an environment of respect, trust and love, and really does bring out the best in every child.

Trinity School 3

Posted November 16, 2010
I have 3 children at Trinity. They are very different and Trinity has done a good job with all of them. It's a very nurturing place, and your children will feel loved. As a parent I have been a little frustrated. I do agree with the comment below that Trinity certainly isn't the most academic of schools. It's also very non traditional, so if you are looking for a structured, traditional academic school then you probably won't be happy, even if your kids are.

Posted February 26, 2010
I have 3 children at Trinity. They are eager and enthusiastic to go each morning. They are tolerant and understanding of boys. My second child was found to have dyslexia and gets extra one on one help daily by the learning team. The playground is amazing, too.

Posted February 19, 2008
Trinity has a reputation for being the best elementrary school in Atlanta and it is well deserved. We came in with high expectations and they were exceeded! The headmaster and teachers are amazing. The spiraling of the curriculum and activities and projects the students undertake is wonderful. The faculty is always looking to see how they can do things better and what new and exciting concepts they can include. It is an inspiring place, the facilities are tremendous, and parents are very involved.

Posted December 16, 2007

Posted June 03, 2007
Trinity is an amazing school! The headmaster is wonderful and the teachers are top notch. They really make an effort to find and retain the very best teachers. The teachers are professional, enthusiastic and caring. They are always coming up with inventive and creative ways to make learning fun! The student/teacher ratio is excellent and it shows - they really cater to the individual childs strengths/weaknesses. The parental involvement is excellent as well - volunteers are in abundance for anything the teachers/administration should need. The facility itself is state-of-the-art and magical at the same time - an elementary child's dream school! My child feels safe, challenged, loved and inspired at this school. What more could you ask for in an elementary education? We feel blessed to be a part of the Trinity community.

Trinity School