Atlanta, GA

International Preparatory Institute 2

Posted October 30, 2009
I have not been impressed with the school. I can not get a clear understanding of its curriculmn. It's a small and things could be more organized. Teacher's are dedicated but I believe the school is dated in a lot of areas. If you need a small nurturing environment this is the place. But excelling acadamically and being competive with other private schools, they are lacking. I like a more engaging and creative environment. If your child has some learning challenges, this may be a good fit.

Posted May 30, 2009
excellent school teachers are very challening for my kids.loving and caring environment.highly educated teachers.

International Preparatory Institute 4

Posted March 04, 2009
My daugther and I loved this school from the begining, the personnal attention she received from her teachers that helped reach her full potiental in her education upon graduation from I.P.I. and entering six grade she was on seventh grade level .

Posted February 12, 2009
Over the two year I have been with IPI, I have seen great things from my child. At four, my child was reading, and continues to love read more than toys now at the age of six. I see great things coming from The Davenport School at IPI. I'm glad my child is still a student there. Keep up the high standard IPI, our children appreciates all that the teachers and staff are doing.

International Preparatory Institute 1

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted February 05, 2008
I've never seen students that pride themselves so much. After seeing the students in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, I.P.I. gives students the opportunity to be their best!

Posted February 02, 2008
I am an aunt of two students at IPI. I know that for the youngest child who has a learning disability IPI is definitely a blessing. She has made so much progress there. The oldest child could possibly make it in public school, however he has done very well at IPI he does a remarkable job and outside of just schoolwork they learn a lot of Culture and I think that is also very important. A very pleased Aunt

Posted September 15, 2007

Posted September 09, 2007
I appreciate that tuition at I.P.I. is moderately priced, so that parents have an option for their children to receive a quality education. For a school that operates only on tuition and fees, I express the depth of gratitude our family has for I.P.I. Thanks for caring and being supportive. The love and concern shown our children are awesome. No matter how good the teachers are, they can not reach their full potential without an effective coach. Our Head at I.P.I. is just that! Her vision is truly a wonderful one. Keeping them there where the education they are getting is second to none, also, maintaining stability and consistency. The curriculum requires being challenged, focused, and mind-set for higher achieving, as well as, providing a balance in becoming responsible and successful young people. I.P.I.'s heritage dictates so sincerely what is desired for our children.

International Preparatory Institute
Po Box 42988, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified International Preparatory Institute is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
International Preparatory Institute Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top