Atlanta, GA

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is horrible. The staff is very cold and they let the kids run around the school at all times of day. I even had a situation where my child was walking to the daycare that was close by without my notice. VERY BAD SCHOOL DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILD HERE>>>>> YOU WILL REGRET IT, BIG TIME!

Posted April 24, 2013
My daughter started this school in February 2013. The facility is nice and the staff is ok. It needs a little fine tuning and some of the teachers need to understand they are there for the children.

Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
My daughter's teachers have devoted a lot of time to her over the years. She is an extremely smart little girl and they took notice of it.

Posted April 08, 2010
I have 2 children at this school, one of which has been here for two years. All I have to say is this school needs a whole new staff from administration down to the teachers. They need to start all over again with people who have a passion for teaching and a passion for safety and discipline. There are too many unruly children here and not enough adults who care about keeping them in check. I will be sending my children to a new school for the 2010-2011 school year. Academically, I think this school is behind.

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted July 29, 2009
This school needs new management and needs a system in place for the students that need extra help(disruptive students)What about the students that are really there to learn?Very happy with the option to transfer out this year.NEW MANAGEMENT and MORE TEACHER THAT LOVE TO TEACH.I am grateful for all the good teachers out there.

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009

Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2009
I agree with the teacher who wrote the previous review. I am a substitute teacher who took on a mutiple day assignment at Heritage Elementary School and every thing she said I experienced, including the administrations blatant lack of support or respect.

Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted February 12, 2009

Heritage Elementary School
2600 Jolly Rd, Atlanta, GA  30349
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top