Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My non-verbal son who has autism was placed in this school because it was the school in his district that could service him in the 1st grade. We did not have a choice to send him to his home school. On the 8th day of school 2015-2016, the teacher and the paraprofessional lost him. He was found rather quickly, however, it proved that he was not being supervised 100 percent as his special needs IEP outlined. To further add insult, the two people who we entrust his care to began seriously arguing in front of me and other students/staff. It was so bad it appeared to been close to an altercation/fight. They were very unprofessional, but more so, it proved to me that all they are doing is collecting a check and not really working for it. We are going to file an official complaint against this school.

This school is horrible. The staff is very cold and they let the kids run around the school at all times of day. I even had a situation where my child was walking to the daycare that was close by without my notice. VERY BAD SCHOOL DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILD HERE>>>>> YOU WILL REGRET IT, BIG TIME!

My daughter started this school in February 2013. The facility is nice and the staff is ok. It needs a little fine tuning and some of the teachers need to understand they are there for the children.

My daughter's teachers have devoted a lot of time to her over the years. She is an extremely smart little girl and they took notice of it.

I have 2 children at this school, one of which has been here for two years. All I have to say is this school needs a whole new staff from administration down to the teachers. They need to start all over again with people who have a passion for teaching and a passion for safety and discipline. There are too many unruly children here and not enough adults who care about keeping them in check. I will be sending my children to a new school for the 2010-2011 school year. Academically, I think this school is behind.

This school needs new management and needs a system in place for the students that need extra help(disruptive students)What about the students that are really there to learn?Very happy with the option to transfer out this year.NEW MANAGEMENT and MORE TEACHER THAT LOVE TO TEACH.I am grateful for all the good teachers out there.

I agree with the teacher who wrote the previous review. I am a substitute teacher who took on a mutiple day assignment at Heritage Elementary School and every thing she said I experienced, including the administrations blatant lack of support or respect.

This school is filled with violent and disruptive students that are given little to no consequences for their actions. The administration does not support teachers who have disruptive students in their classroom. The teachers are blamed for the students' actions. They are told they have no classroom management skills. Some of the behaviors students display are assualting teachers, destroying school property, fighting, throwing chairs and books, and emotional meltdowns. If you want your child to learn in a safe environment, this is not the place.

This is great! The class sizes are small. The teacher is very involoved with the students. They send home wekkly progess reports so I always know how my daughter is doing in school. I even have her teachers cell phone number! Mrs. Wilcox is an excellent teacher! I'm going to miss this school. We're moving to Buford so my daughter will start 1st grade at Fort Daniel.

This school could be a great place to learn if the administration would be more visible. Students are not held accountable for their actions. There is too much sugar coating going on with students as far as the administrative team is concerned. This is so sad! The quality of academic programs at this school is almost hhopless.

Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.