Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 27, 2016
the home work gets parents involved and the kids are always looking forward to learn with the parent

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 27, 2016
Yes they do as exhibited by my child who is just 3 weeks old in the school.She comes back from school filled with determination

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 27, 2016
My child comes back from school excited and looks forward to the next day.She never complains and says her teachers are very caring

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 27, 2016
The management says it the way it is about classes,teachers,learning and all.The principal is full of integrity

Posted August 27, 2016
The staff of the school are a bunch of wonderful people.From the principal to the least staff.

Posted August 31, 2015
I can not say enough wonderful things about Dunwoody Springs and the outstanding, loving, compassionate people that run it - it has been an amazing experience for all three of my children and for myself as a parent. EVERY SINGLE TEACHER my children have had (that's 16 homeroom teachers to date, plus TAG, specials etc) have challenged and engaged them in ways I'm not sure many schools could match. The teachers are so compassionate and passionate in all that they do. My children are exceling and each of them LOVE school. Ms. Goggins is AMAZING. She truly brings tears to my eyes when she speaks. I would challenge that you're not going to find a more passionate and involved principal anywhere else. 5 stars, hands down!

Posted August 28, 2015
Wonderful school packed with dedicated teachers and staff! My son is in the TAG program and it is awesome that his grade level teachers enrich his daily curriculum to keep him challenged! Looked into several nearby private schools but have kept him here because he couldn't get a better education anywhere else. The principal, Ivy Goggins, is the sweetest most generous person and truly shows her caring, loving attitude to those kids every day!

Posted August 26, 2015
Best decision I made for my son. Diverse schools with wonderful teachers and staff and outside of the box mentality! 3 Great years so far!

Dunwoody Springs Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2015
Really love this school...My daughter started in 3rd grade and now in the 5th. Each year, my daughters teachers are engaged and care about the students learning process...They have after school programs for students that need help with the annual testing, and the TAG program is decent. I find it amazing that the principle knows every student name (and if she doesn't the kids don't know that). I've never seen Ms Freeman without a smile on her face! Wonderful school.

Posted June 22, 2014
This school is a gem!! My child has attended this school for 4 years and every year I have been thrilled with my teacher, the curriculum and my child's progress. He loves his school and his school buddies. I am confident he is getting a wonderful education. His standard test scores are through the roof. The staff (both teachers and admin staff) are amazing - from the custodians and front office to the principal. They are truly focused on the children. Wish more parents would give the school a try, I would put any of our teachers and curriculum up against any private school.

8100 Roberts Dr, Atlanta, GA  30350
Last modified Dunwoody Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.