Bad
Good

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. This school is horrible. The board of education needs to clean house and fire the entire staff. They do not care about their students. There is constant fighting, and theft on school grounds which the staff does nothing to prevent.

CWL is a great school interms of the teachers,and staff and they really helped me to become a better person and 5 people that helped me become who i am are : Mr.Stone, Ms.Edwards she is awsome, Ms,Washington,Coach Jones, and last but not least Ms.Hill these people are awsome and they are helpers and i wish that i can come back and visit CWL Middle school just to see theur faces. Cant forget Coach Mapson he is a great frind,teacher,coach,and role model to every student

Long Middle School is a great school. With MUCH transformation taking place to increase student achievement the manmoth task is underway. Under new leadership (Ms. Hill) several concerns have been address-student discipline has been addressed with uniforms requirement and parental meetings. Extra activities for students to be a part of are available -orchestra, band, gardening, after school tutorial, soccer, baseball, basketball, Wednesday Tutorials. As the new State Common Core is implemented teachers are required to be a part of on-going professional developments to assist with implementation and rigor of lessons. Students are being held accountable for their actions in the community and in the schools! Ms. Hill is well on her way as the NEW leader of Long Middle School!

This is a Excellent school, with dedicated teachers and staff that put their best foot forward to provide your child with the best education possible. The principal (Ms.Hill) is devoted to making sure that each student is provided with what they need to strive toward success and achieve it. In addition, It is located on a Beautiful Campus with a vibrant garden.

I believe this is one of the best middle schools in atlanta. My son enjoys his school and is learning a lot . the teachers care and the principle is a no nonsense woman. The students are learning more that just the things in the books. they are learning respect

this is the best school i ever went to.they even helped me get money for college.

My daughter went to Long for her sixth grade year. It was a horrible school. The teachers don't care about these kids. There are fights all the time and no one does nothing about it. Dr. Harris is rude and a bad leader. I took my child out of here and do not reccommend it for anyones kids.

This is a great school. My son is learning a lot at long. The teachers are concerned about him. The principal is a good person. She has really changed the school . My son did excellent in his math class and his scienc class. At this school the childern do a lot of projects and they do the morning announcement. My son is happy at this school long middle school. Every one should send their childrent to long middle school. They made the AYP.

I have had two kids to attend long Middle School and they are doing very good in high school. The teachers and the principle at the school a re really doing a excellent job with teaching our children. The school is always very clean. The hallways have a lot of the kids work in them so that people coming to the school can see what the kids are doing in the class. My kids are doing good and the school is a great school. They have come a long way and they should be proud of the school. I know me and my kids are proud of the school and the job that they are doing.

I am very satisfied with my son's progress at Long Middle School. He will be an upcoming eighth grade student and he was challenged at the seventh grade level. Dr. Harris has worked a miracle at this school. Before she was there (I had a daughter there during the Lofton years), it was mad chaos. She has done an outstanding job. I can remember my son coming home talking about an awards program the school had for their achievements and had to walk on the red carpet. He was so excited about it. This school has done alot for our students and I see the students changing in our neighborhood especially the boys who are in Project Manhood. Just to see them in shirt in tie makes my heart full. Thank you Dr. Harris for all that you have and are doing.

Last modified Long Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.