K-4|Private

Bad
Good

I m a parent of a 4 year old in her 2nd year at Renaissance Montessori. Bottom line: We love it and she adores it! The first thing that will strike you when you walk in (and still strikes me) is how quiet the children are in the morning while they work. I say work but they are exploring: writing on the chalk board, counting beads, reading books, it is amazing! and these are 3 and 4 year olds! We wanted somewhere safe and peaceful. We got that and more! It s like a home where pleasant staff greet happy children and caring parents share common goals: Trust, education, safety and happiness. They teach responsibility and respect and above all, your child is learning and building incredible confidence! We love it and hope that more parents will find comfort as we do in this little gem hidden off of Cascade Road in Atlanta. Pros: Wonderful Learning Environment Caring, experienced staff Courteous and Intelligent Children Great Communication and Parent Classes to help continue development at home Cons: Building and playground are old Waiting list because of classroom limitations and budget Takes a while to get used to the "Montesorri Way" but it works (later becomes a Pro)

My child has attended Renaissance Montessori for over 2 years & we have seen her blossom during this period. Her desire to learn about everything is absolutely amazing. Her cognitive skills are superior to many of her non-Montessori playmates (many of which are older than her). The school educates "the whole child". The entire staff is nurturing and the children love being there. There are many days that I hear children (my child included) tell their parents that "they are not ready to go home" We love the small, safe, community environment that the school promotes. Many parents actively volunteer at the school. By far, this is the most reasonable Montessori school in Metro Atlanta. We are very pleased with the excellent education our child is receiving at such an affordable price.

I have been so impressed with Renaissance Montessori since I enrolled my daughter last year. She was 21/2 when she began the program. I was so impressed with her increased vocabulary and care for her surroundings, others, and materials, that I decided to enroll my son this year. Last year he attended a free public Montessori school which I wasn't as satisfied with. This is one of the more reasonably priced Montessori schools and I would not doubt that it is one of the best.

Ms. Adria is awesome! Very caring, nurturing, and attentive. My child loves her and even describes her as sweet and caring. You can't beat that...

My daughter has attended Renaissance since she was 2 1/2 and I have been totally pleased with her growth and educational development. She has blossomed into a well-rounded, respectful, intelligent young citizen. Renaissance has a very strong group of instructors who have a passion for education and you can see it in all that they do. The classroom is full of unique learning materials and methods to teach and reinforce key concepts. Additionally, the school teaches an appreciation for nature and I love the fact that the students not only focus on math and reading but social studies and the sciences. My child has a true desire to learn. She loves to do work and to learn and practice new material. The growth in this program is without limit. The administrators have been caring and helpful over the years. They are willing to listen to the comments and suggestions of parents but must ensure that any change is in line with the philosophy of montessori which is something I personally appreciate. I would recommend this program to anyone who wishes to provide strong educational foundation for their child. I plan to enroll my youngest child to join her sister very soon.

Our son has attended Renaissance Montessori for a little over a year and we love it! His teacher, Ms. Eniola, is wonderful. The class is a wonderful nuturing community and our son doing very well there. I have also found the staff/administration to be caring, responsive and supportive. This school is definitely worth a visit and strong consideration. Not to mention, it's a bargain compared to other montessori schools in the city. You really get a lot for your education dollars here!

Ms. Eniola is my child s teacher. She is AWESOME. I was a little discouraged when I first visited the school by the appearance of the school and the school President. We decided to give it a chance and I am so glad I did. This is a non profit school and the Parents want to help beautify the school, the administrative staff does not seem to welcome change. If it wasn't for Ms. Eniola's wonderful teaching skills, and warm personality we would not have return.

Great teachers, poor and dismissive administration.

I really loved this school for the time we were there. The teachers were true to Montessori philosophy and Ms. Eniola's class was great. There were animals, plenty of art projects and outings. My daughter came out of that classroom very well mannered and with a strong foundation for future learning.

Last modified Renaissance Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-4