K-2|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 26, 2013
Our family came over from Germany to Atlanta and my 3 kids went to Riverclliff and Open Arms Early Learning Center. For all of us: This was the best time of our life. Both Boys are fluent in english, teacher are great - school is great. Now - three years after leaving the States I'm still thinking of a great time in a great school. Wish that we could have such teacher here in Cologne/Germany. I still miss it. If we move back to the US some day for a job, we would always choose this school again. Thank you for all.... the Conrad family

Posted February 28, 2008
This is a gem of a school. The tuition can't be beat. The staff is friendly, attentive, and happy. The children are excelling. This school is educating children who are going to be happy and successful in their lives.

Rivercliff Lutheran School

Posted February 07, 2008
Rivercliff Lutheran has surpassed all of my expectations. My daughter has strengthened academically, spiritually, and emotionally. We love that our daughter participats in weekly chapel, PE, Spanish, Art, and Writing Lab! We look forward to sending our son to Kindergarten in 2 years!

Posted March 04, 2005
Rivercliff Lutheran school started only 4 years ago and continues to grow by adding a grade each year. I have 2 daughters enrolled and the reason we stay is for the excellent academic programs, personal approach the teachers and staff take with each student and parent. I know my girls are receiving an excellent education in the basics - math, reading, writing, english, spanish, science, history and art. They are also receiving very good life lessons and learning how to be responsible citizens. Their hearts and minds are nutured and my children love to go to school. With one in first and one in third, I have yet to have either one of them not want to go to school. I am excited about RLS and the continuous growth I see in my children academically, emotionally and spiritually. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 03, 2005
My children have truly blossomed at Rivercliff Lutheran School. The small class size nurtures my quiet and unassuming child; yet, at the same time, the class size keeps my more active child focused in a POSITIVE direction. The religion, music, spanish, and 'basic' curriculum is exceptional. The teachers are fantastic and enthusiastic about nurturing the minds, souls and spirits of each child. I highly recommend Rivercliff Lutheran School to anyone seeking an exceptional school for their child!

Rivercliff Lutheran School 2

Posted February 15, 2005
This school is mediocre at best -- and not really working to make the academics better. The administration are out of touch -- seem too concerned with the Day Care side (called Open Arms). According to other parents, the Open Arms is just a tad better than the Free Georgia Pre-K programs. And as I mentioned, the RiverCliff school is not better -- no consistency, lesson plans are seriously lacking substance. No extracurricular activities and the parent involvement seems to consist of church members who are looking for a serious discount on their childrens tuition. Also the administration is extremely cliquish -- meaning if you don't attend the church, then you barely get a 'good morning' out of the staff. Needless to say, I would not recommend if you care about your childs education.

Rivercliff Lutheran School
8750 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA  30350
Last modified Rivercliff Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-2