Atlanta, GA

Posted August 05, 2014
Great schools needs to change the ranking algorithm, as a 3 out of 10 is ridiculous given the quality of Bolton Academy. This is a true example of a "great school". The relationship between the teachers and parents continues to provide an exceptional learning environment for our kids. The community continues to rise up and support the school in multiple ways, including with their wallets. We could not be happier w/ the experience our two kids have had at Bolton Academy, and we're looking forward to continuing to see the school grow and prosper.

Posted May 30, 2014
Another great year at Bolton Academy. We have two sons that will be entering 4th and 2nd grade next year and couldn't be happier w/ their experience and learning environment. I'd put our kids up against anyone public or private school in the city!

Posted May 13, 2014
For those of you questioning whether or not to send you children to school at Bolton, let me say this, yes. Dont let teat scores fool you. Bolton has as good or better reviews and ratings than all of the "10s". Brandon, check. Jackson, check. Morning side, check. As good or better than them all. Bolton faculty could not be more caring and the principal is fantastic. Test scores and Great Schools rating will sky rocket within a year or two.

Posted April 29, 2014
Bolton Academy ratings should be through the roof. My son is a 1st grader at Bolton Academy and has been attending since kindergarten they has brought my son so far. The staff show empathy and they really care for their babies. Who doesn't love our principle Ms. Laura Strickling? I LOVE HER and we're very thankful to have you. Bolton Academy should be the top rated school in APS zone.....

Posted April 21, 2014
Great schools, thank you for all you to do help parents in their quest to make school decisions for their children, but you should consider more than test scores when rating schools. Please consider obtaining more recent demographic data, incorporating reviews, weighing programs such as International Baccalaureate and multiple extracurriculars, community support, etc., as well. The Great Schools score does not paint an accurate picture of the value of this school to our community and the growing impact on our students' educational progress. This school is a perfect model of an urban school that is diverse and growing/thriving. So proud to be a part of this school and to watch my two young children learning, growing, thriving, and having fun. Come join us--we welcome you!

Posted January 29, 2014
I don't know how they are getting a 3 when they should be in 8/9 maybe even 10. Look at the all the reviews they are great and true. This site needs to bump up the score when everyone gives such great ratings. My daughter attends this school and it is awesome. Don't waste you money on private schools when this is in our back yard save it for your child to buy their own home someday or even your own retirement plan. Public schools can be great and Bolton is the example. 10 out of 10 in my opinion!!!!

Posted October 07, 2013
A great school with involved parents. I have two children that attend Bolton and I must say that I have been pleased with there progress, since they came from a private school. The teachers are very dedicated and want to see each child advance in there education.The parents are very involved with the PTA, which helps a lot. This is a great public school in the Atlanta area.

Posted September 20, 2013
Bolton Academy is a diverse, Title 1, IB School! We are extrodinary in the fact our young school achieved IB status after to being opened only 5 or 6 years from the hard work and tireless efforts from parents,students and faculty. Our neighborhood was determined to make this school successful and a great public school to attend without the stigma of being a Title 1 school.

Bolton Academy 4

Posted September 09, 2013
I have been happy with Bolton so far. I have two children in the program. Both started with the Pre K program.

Posted August 31, 2013
I have sent three children to Bolton Academy, and we have only had positive experiences with all the teachers and staff.

Bolton Academy
2268 Adams Dr NW, Atlanta, GA  30318
Last modified Bolton Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bolton Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top