Bad
Good

All I did was go enroll my son here and was flabbergasted over the lack of direction. The only thing I kept mumbling was "what in the hell", kids were rude, instructors were there I guess just to have an adult presence...there is no way my son is going to remain a student here. He's attended 1 day and came home overwhelmed, my son has always excelled in a charter school at home and I can already tell that Harper will be a downfall for him. I refuse to allow it to happen. Ya'll need to clean that school up, send the ones who don't wanna learn to some alternative program cause what I saw the other day was pathetic...

Develops character: Strongly agree

The new administration is excellent!!! I just started this year and I can see how hard everyone works.

The administration and staff are working hard to achieve greatness for this school. I see the everyday commitment put into making everyday count. Our students are our top priority.

Harper Archer is getting better . I like Harper archer but their need to be some improvement academic . We need more resources to help our kids and teachers to help the school to be above average". Parent Involvement is very important so we need resources to get them involve. I believe the school can improve with more help and ideas to help the school.

we should demand the board of education put a plan of restoration in place to make harper archer a better middle school for all kids.. erroll davis has made it very difficult for out of zone transfers. we as parents deserve the best for our kids.

This school has a terrible environment. This establishment has no control over its students and their behavior. This school has not even made AYP this school has poor grades and academic performance.

Poor leadership. Low teacher morale and low student interest. Parental input very low

I'm not too thrill of this school base on the performance(s) from the students. I can't possible understand why there are so many students not attending the school as they are instructed on a regular basis. I have seen students attending class late/tardy, the attitudes are rude, and curriculums are not up to part. The security stucks. Too many students are not happy within that school and base on the test's score; I truly am not satisfy with the results. I wouldn't recommend but I prefer the Department of Education to strictly shut down the lack of discipline and safety, improve the performance of the students relating to the tests, curriculums and activities. More computers (new not hand me downs), New and updated educational books, provide more field trips to varies of places and/or out-of-town events, debates, competitions - cheerleading, football, basketball, chess, and baseball's. These are the varieties.

Harper-Archer is the very best school. The teachers and staff are the nicest people. I have never heard of any violence at this school of all my years here. My 10th grader went there and my now 8th grader. Parent this is a great school.

I think this school is a wonderful environment for children to learn the teachers and faculty are nice and considerate

Last modified Harper-Archer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.