Atlanta, GA

Harper-Archer Middle School 3

Posted April 07, 2014
Harper Archer is getting better . I like Harper archer but their need to be some improvement academic . We need more resources to help our kids and teachers to help the school to be above average". Parent Involvement is very important so we need resources to get them involve. I believe the school can improve with more help and ideas to help the school.

Posted September 06, 2012
we should demand the board of education put a plan of restoration in place to make harper archer a better middle school for all kids.. erroll davis has made it very difficult for out of zone transfers. we as parents deserve the best for our kids.

Posted March 30, 2010
This school has a terrible environment. This establishment has no control over its students and their behavior. This school has not even made AYP this school has poor grades and academic performance.

Posted August 02, 2008
Poor leadership. Low teacher morale and low student interest. Parental input very low

Posted July 24, 2008
I'm not too thrill of this school base on the performance(s) from the students. I can't possible understand why there are so many students not attending the school as they are instructed on a regular basis. I have seen students attending class late/tardy, the attitudes are rude, and curriculums are not up to part. The security stucks. Too many students are not happy within that school and base on the test's score; I truly am not satisfy with the results. I wouldn't recommend but I prefer the Department of Education to strictly shut down the lack of discipline and safety, improve the performance of the students relating to the tests, curriculums and activities. More computers (new not hand me downs), New and updated educational books, provide more field trips to varies of places and/or out-of-town events, debates, competitions - cheerleading, football, basketball, chess, and baseball's. These are the varieties.

Posted May 25, 2008
Harper-Archer is the very best school. The teachers and staff are the nicest people. I have never heard of any violence at this school of all my years here. My 10th grader went there and my now 8th grader. Parent this is a great school.

Harper-Archer Middle School 5

Posted June 02, 2007
I think this school is a wonderful environment for children to learn the teachers and faculty are nice and considerate

Harper-Archer Middle School 2

Posted November 22, 2005
Harper-Archer Middle School is destined to fail due not to the immediate administration (Principal), but the higher administration . You have a school that is constantly under a micro-scope because the executive director of the building wants to point fingers instead of offering a helping hand. I think Mr. Pennington is doing a great job. Overall, Harper-Archer will continue to fail our kids, not because of the teachers, who I may add are totally burned out, but because of the lack of upper administrative support.

3399 Collier Dr NW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Harper-Archer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harper-Archer Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top