Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 27, 2015
Mr. Stewart I appreciate you even if no one else does not. I can tell you truly care about everyone.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 27, 2015
The school tries very hard to work with the students at all times. More resources would be wonderful.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 27, 2015
The school cares a lot but if the parents don't care and send their students to school any kind of way this creates a problem. More support is needed.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 27, 2015
The new administration is excellent!!! I just started this year and I can see how hard everyone works.

Harper-Archer Middle School 5

Posted October 27, 2015
The administration and staff are working hard to achieve greatness for this school. I see the everyday commitment put into making everyday count. Our students are our top priority.

Harper-Archer Middle School 3

Posted April 07, 2014
Harper Archer is getting better . I like Harper archer but their need to be some improvement academic . We need more resources to help our kids and teachers to help the school to be above average". Parent Involvement is very important so we need resources to get them involve. I believe the school can improve with more help and ideas to help the school.

Posted September 06, 2012
we should demand the board of education put a plan of restoration in place to make harper archer a better middle school for all kids.. erroll davis has made it very difficult for out of zone transfers. we as parents deserve the best for our kids.

Posted March 30, 2010
This school has a terrible environment. This establishment has no control over its students and their behavior. This school has not even made AYP this school has poor grades and academic performance.

Posted August 02, 2008
Poor leadership. Low teacher morale and low student interest. Parental input very low

Posted July 24, 2008
I'm not too thrill of this school base on the performance(s) from the students. I can't possible understand why there are so many students not attending the school as they are instructed on a regular basis. I have seen students attending class late/tardy, the attitudes are rude, and curriculums are not up to part. The security stucks. Too many students are not happy within that school and base on the test's score; I truly am not satisfy with the results. I wouldn't recommend but I prefer the Department of Education to strictly shut down the lack of discipline and safety, improve the performance of the students relating to the tests, curriculums and activities. More computers (new not hand me downs), New and updated educational books, provide more field trips to varies of places and/or out-of-town events, debates, competitions - cheerleading, football, basketball, chess, and baseball's. These are the varieties.

3399 Collier Dr NW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Harper-Archer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.