Bad
Good

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2015
My son attended Boyd for one yer and I clearly snatched him out. I felt like the teachers were only there for a paycheck and was never really prepared for anything. My son is above average and reads 2 grade levels ahead. He was not pushed or encouraged by his teachers and I certainly didn't appreciate that at all. I believe education is very important and I don't send him to school to be a number. All and all my experience was not good. The front office even had attitudes ridiculous.....

Boyd Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
Boyd Elementary School in Atlanta is a great school! The teachers demand a lot and expect a lot from the students. The staff is excellent about contacting parents when a student . needs to get back on the right track, academically and behaviorally. They are very thorough in their discussions about what is going on with the child.. On visits to the school, I have received friendly and helpful greetings from the front office staff to teachers, administration and other auxiliary personnel. Our family feels blessed that my granddaughter goes to Boyd Elementary. Her knowledge, skills and behavior have all improved since she enrolled in this exemplary year-round school. This has been our first experience with a year-round school, and we could not be happier!.

Boyd Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2008
I have startee again at Boyd Elementary with my daughter. Mrs. Andrews and Mrs. Rouselle are her kindergarten teachers. It is a blessing and a pleasure to have these two ladies in my life My daughter has had a hard time transisting over to elementary school to pre-k. It is because of the strong love that women posses within, my daughter is now trying to get on task. BOYD I LOVE YOU - and thanks for being there for my generation, my neice generation, and now all of my children have attended Boyd and they are 5 yrs apart. My oldest is Dequavious (15), Jacque' (10) and Zyria (5) the new addtion to Boyd. I am thankful for all that are supporting this school.

Boyd Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2005
This is a great school. The teachers really care. They keep the parents informed and part of the education process.

Boyd Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2004
My child has been enrolled at Boyd since kindergarten. He will be in the 2nd grade during the 04-05 school year. This is one of if not the best inner city elementary school in Atlanta. The student teacher ratio ensures that all students receive individual attention. The teachers at Boyd go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the success of students. My wife and I have been very pleased with the quality of instruction and the committment of the staff. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Boyd Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2004
It is a blessing for my children to pass thru this school. The teachers are dutifully committed. Infact they are more parents to the student than teachers. No doubt, my family is definitely going to miss the great quality which the school represent as we are about to unavoidably change environment. This is good avenue for me to say big thank u to all the custodians of this great school for both sound academical and moral knowledge impacted into all the children. Kudos to the selfless Principal and Teachers and wonderful school administrators.

Boyd Elementary School