Bad
Good

My son attended Boyd for one yer and I clearly snatched him out. I felt like the teachers were only there for a paycheck and was never really prepared for anything. My son is above average and reads 2 grade levels ahead. He was not pushed or encouraged by his teachers and I certainly didn't appreciate that at all. I believe education is very important and I don't send him to school to be a number. All and all my experience was not good. The front office even had attitudes ridiculous.....

Boyd Elementary School in Atlanta is a great school! The teachers demand a lot and expect a lot from the students. The staff is excellent about contacting parents when a student . needs to get back on the right track, academically and behaviorally. They are very thorough in their discussions about what is going on with the child.. On visits to the school, I have received friendly and helpful greetings from the front office staff to teachers, administration and other auxiliary personnel. Our family feels blessed that my granddaughter goes to Boyd Elementary. Her knowledge, skills and behavior have all improved since she enrolled in this exemplary year-round school. This has been our first experience with a year-round school, and we could not be happier!.

I have startee again at Boyd Elementary with my daughter. Mrs. Andrews and Mrs. Rouselle are her kindergarten teachers. It is a blessing and a pleasure to have these two ladies in my life My daughter has had a hard time transisting over to elementary school to pre-k. It is because of the strong love that women posses within, my daughter is now trying to get on task. BOYD I LOVE YOU - and thanks for being there for my generation, my neice generation, and now all of my children have attended Boyd and they are 5 yrs apart. My oldest is Dequavious (15), Jacque' (10) and Zyria (5) the new addtion to Boyd. I am thankful for all that are supporting this school.

Last modified Boyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.