Atlanta, GA

Heritage Preparatory School 0

Posted April 14, 2009
The education my children are receiving at Heritage is second to none. We could not be more pleased with the combination of rigor, compassion, excellence and perspective. The environment at Heritage nurtures our students' creativity, challenges their minds and expands their hearts. We cherish the robust teaching of Christian values and emphasis on Christ and Christian character, and we relish the relationships with the kind and welcoming families at the school. Look no further!

Heritage Preparatory School 4

Posted January 01, 2008
When i went to heritage, I learned so much physically, spiritually, artically, and educationally. The only thing was i turned mean after when I went to a public schoool because I had been a little too sheltered. I was rooted in my faith frm the school though, so i came back to god.

Heritage Preparatory School
1700 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA  30324
Last modified Heritage Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Heritage Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top