Atlanta, GA

Posted August 10, 2014
My child is starting his 4th grade year and has been here since kindergarten. I am so in love with this amazing place. The students- diverse, smart, full of hugs and love their teachers. The faculty and staff- hard working, giving, caring and proud. From ESOL to Challenge- everyone gives 110%. The principal and AP- a team that supports their staff, does not micromanage, takes education seriously, and constantly strives to improve any and all areas. The parents- a tight knit community who push their school to be the best it can be for their children. Our test scores have improved greatly and that is due to everyone mentioned here. GHES is strong, proud, and you are LUCKY if you get to attend here.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is in the 4th grade at Garden Hills Elementary School. We have been so pleased with his experience right from the start in Kindergarten. The school is led by a very inspirational and visionary principal coupled by dedicated, caring, hardworking teachers. We feel very fortunate to have such a jewel in our neighborhood.

Posted September 12, 2013
Garden hills is a great school. Teachers work really hard!! Principle is very nice. My son loves it.

Posted August 21, 2012
The school is amazing. The teachers are beyond hands on and the students exceed their goals every year. I would recommend this school because as a parent I see the amazing improvements in my daughter and the schools diversity is balanced.

Posted June 04, 2012
The school welcomed my son with open arms and the principal is A++++. She really cares about the kids and is involved with the PTA to make sure our school is the best for our children. THe only thing lacking is more parent involvement! the PTA works hard and they are a few in number considering the amount of students the school has. I encourage everyone to get involved even if it is once a month or every two months- they need all the help they can get.

Garden Hills Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2010
My daughter is a 3rd generation GHES student! There must be a reason for that!

Posted December 22, 2009
My daughter has been at Garden Hills her entire public school career, and she has flourished. The environment that the faculty, staff and parents engender has shown me that this is the best place for my daughter to be to prepare her for the higher grades later on, and for even later on in her life.

Garden Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted September 07, 2008
If there is one school anybody should attend, it is garden hills. Diverse, academic, friendly. I spent my best years there, but then made the mistake of going to Atlanta International to learn a language since garden hill's Spanish program is garbage. Make sure your child stays at garden hills.

Garden Hills Elementary School
285 Sheridan Dr NE, Atlanta, GA  30305
Last modified Garden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top