Posted August 03, 2013
As a parent I think you should know the Principal leadership has a firm understanding of the development of grades K-12 and is able to direct their very qualified staff to help every student to have academic and social success. My sons have had great academic and positive personal gains while attending Light of The World Christian Academy and we highly recommend you enroll your child or children today.

Light of the World of Atlanta 1

Posted April 17, 2013
Run from this school Ms Bryan is bad for business not a good education for Kids the worst

Posted November 01, 2012
Excellent Christian Educational Experience! I attended LOTWCA 17 years ago and currently have nieces and nephews attending. Their foundation is God and Phonetics focusing on the total child. It s a smaller school. So, the student teacher ratio is great. Allowing the teachers great opportunity to really focus in on what each student s needs. I was there when the school first opened, and to see that it s still thriving is wonderful. The teachers really care about each student, and desires the best for their futures. LOTWCAS have stayed true to its core values. Each morning when I was there, we began with Bible class pledging allegiance to the American Flag, Christian Flag, and Bible. I still hold the Bible as "a light unto my path, I will hide His words in my heart that I might not sin against God" Yes, I still remember that, and all of the worship songs as well LOTWCA is worth checking out. They really help build a strong foundation for their students.

Posted March 20, 2011
My boys are now in High School, but during their early elementary education years I enrolled them here at Light of the World for a while. I have to say that now that this part of their learning years has been said and done, I was truly blessed by this experience. Mrs. Bryant was always eager to impart into the kids as were all the teachers back then. I loved the student to teacher ratio which allowed for more of a customized one on one learning environment. Here, my boys truly excelled. If I had it to do all over again I would not have changed a thing. We moved away and that was the reason we pulled our kids out back then. It is nice to see that the school is still in business and also nice to be able to post feedback. Blessings, Cassandra

Light of the World of Atlanta 0

Posted April 05, 2010
I can not and will not recommend this school to any parent that cares about there child's education. The teachers are not qualified, books are photo copied, and lunch is a joke. Please take the time to get all the information you need before wasting time and money on tnis school .

Posted January 21, 2007
If you are looking for a great Christian school with emphasis on academic excellence, this school is for you! The students day is started with bible lessons which gets them ready for the day. The teachers are wonderful, they take the time to make sure each child is academically prepared and not left behind. The teacher/student ratio is well below the public school. The tuition is very reasonable and there is open enrollment. My child has performed very well at this school and I very pleased with the principle and instructors. Praise God for this school! Sincerely, a very satisfied parent.

Light of the World of Atlanta
542 Moreland Ave, Atlanta, GA  30316
Last modified Light of the World of Atlanta is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Light of the World of Atlanta Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top