Posted May 14, 2013
I took my son out of woodward Academy and rolled thought I was rolling the dice sending him to Carver Early College. What I found was a great learning enviornment, caring but not enabling teachers, and a dynamic principal. The GSU partnership is awesome at other schools he'd have to take all AP classes and pass the AP exams to get the same credit that he get for going to GSU. The best part is that they actually go to school on the campus so they are immersed in the true college experience. You will have to be active and make sure that your child is hanging out with the right crowd but hey I had to do that at the private school that I was paying $20,000 to. It truly is the best kept secret in the state and if you have the opportunity to attend I highly recommend it.

Early College High School At Carver 4

Posted March 07, 2013
I have a daughter who a junior at Carver early college. Great Program! she loves her GSU classes and is excelling. This school helps motive the kids to go on to college.

Posted January 28, 2013
I love this school !!! My son have really matured and is doing great at Carver & GA State.

Posted August 30, 2012
Carver Early College is THE example of what public education should look like. The administration is forward-thinking; the teachers are exceptional and look at teaching as a "calling" rather than a "job"; and the students are motivated to excel for themselves, their parents, and their school!

Posted May 03, 2012
Carver Early College is not for every child! An excellent school geared toward excellence all around the board! The students, teachers, and leadership at this school is what makes Carver Early College the top high school in the district and rank 18th in the state! Check the data! It speaks for itself!

Posted May 02, 2012
This school stands alone in the Atlanta Public School system!! The children are so motivated to do well.

Posted April 13, 2011
I think Carver Early College is a great school. However, the principal should be more available to parents when needed. Also, I feel that there should be a senior class trip in place for the seniors at Carver Early College for all the hard work and accomplishments they have achieved over the last four years.

Posted December 29, 2010
CEC is a wonderful school. It provides an incredible opportunity for highschool students to get college credits and excell in life.

Early College High School At Carver 0

Posted January 09, 2010
My daughter is a freshman at CEC and we love it. The staff and teachers are friendly and available to parents. My child is very active in after-school activities. Coming to this school was a very good decision.

Posted September 14, 2009
Early college is a great program... I have two daughters that are excelling in this program...It is a great opportunity...My children have particapted in the study abroad program...They toured South Africa the opportunities are endless...jus encourage your child

Early College High School At Carver
55 McDonough Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA  30315
Last modified Early College High School At Carver is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early College High School At Carver Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top