Bad
Good

Both my sons are now at Carver SOTA and they are very pleased with it. When my older son applied for 9th grade he had to audition and was accepted. Last year when my younger son was to apply, the audition process had been removed and instead the school was required to accept some students from failing schools under the No Child Left Behind law. Sadly there are now student s who are in the School of the Arts who have no or little interest in the Arts, and some who have no appreciation for artistic aspirations. The school has some innovative and truly engaged faculty and the opportunities for artistic as well as non-artistic academic pursuits are widely available.

My daughter is really enjoying her experience at SOTA. She always has exciting news to share and I am really happy that she is able to fine tune her craft while getting a wonderful education. The faculty are a group that love their jobs and it shows and THAT makes a difference!!!

I am a student here and i love it. The teachers are great and helpful and its very strict about the rules but its so much fun. Even though it has a 99% African American rate this school should be diverse. I think what they need to do is take the few people who are not up with the rules or grade average put them in another school and get a school that is overflowing and put some of the kids to this school maybe like Grady, since it is already overflowing. Maybe some parents should start doing that. Complain to APS, have meetings discuss, on the internet. This school is amazing and i want every race, person, female and male studnets in the atlanta area to come. This is a school that should be talked about every where. if you you are a parent and reading this review start doing something to make this school diverse because it is amazing.

The verdict is pending for me on Carver SOTA. This was our first year there and I'm not sure if my child is getting all that she needs and learning all that she needs to learn. The ROTC program is good, but she needs more. I am going to give it one more year and see how things go. I might not even let it go that long.

I love my school's close proximity. it really makes you feel like your are apart of a family. The instruction's great and very custom

I absolutly Love Carver SOTA!!!! The teachers really seem to care about the students and the students love to be at school. My sister is junior at Carver and has been there since they opened and I have love the fact that they have small class sizes and the teachers will go the extra mile to make sure the student understands what he/she is being taught. They have the best principal Go Dr. Pryor!!!! Oh let me not forget the band Ms.Smith does a fab job!!!!

Carver School Of The Arts is an amazing school. I am thankful that I attend this School rather than the other APS H.S.'s Carver SOTA is a family based school with smaller classes that allow more individual attetion. The con to the school is that it's new. Carver is sometimes very disorganized and many programs that older schools such as Tri-cities or North Atlanta have we dont yet. But our school stresses college, college prep and student leadeship. Carver is strict so I feel safe, somewhat prepaired and challeged. The other schools at carver are not as strict as Carver School of The Arts. If your serious about your future in the arts , Carver School Of The Arts offers you all the resoures you need to be sucesful. I love my School, the staff & most teachers and my friends. No school is perfect. But the pros outweight the cons

I am very pleased with the school and the curriculum that they offer. I am however concerned with the recent outbreak of fighting. The administration is not being proactive enough to create rules and deal with the situation before someone's child is injured.

Dr.Pryor has a genuine concern for the students. You can tell that he has the highest esteem for education.Great assest for school of the arts!way to go!dr.pryor.My child has been there since its first year of conversion. proud parent tera b.

Great school so far. I love the environment and the atmosphere. Keep you the Good Work Dr. Pryor.

Last modified The School Of The Arts At Carver is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.