Posted July 07, 2013
South Atlanta -School of Law and Social Justice is an amazing school! The staff is very supporting and caring. The environment is great for learning and it's easy to stay focused!

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted June 26, 2008
I am really thankful that I am able to attend such an auspicious school and learning enviornment. The teachers here are amazing they really try to create their instructions based upon the individual needs of the students they teach. The advisors in our school really make a difference because we are allowed to be ourselves and they listen to all of oiur problems and create soulutions to them. Last but not least the administration is amazing, in very few situations are you able to go to your principal justy to talk to them unless you are in truble, but in this instance I can go and talk to hin with any and every topic I need info on or if I juat need a littla guidance my principal is always there. It is really a honor to be able to attend the South Atlanta School for Law and Social Justice.

South Atlanta Law And Social Justice School
800 Hutchens Rd SE, Atlanta, GA  30354
Last modified South Atlanta Law And Social Justice School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Atlanta Law And Social Justice School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top