Seeds of Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted February 27, 2012
My son has attended this school for K2 and K3; both years he has had great teachers. This school is a center for excellence and only accept that of you and your child. The staff is loving, encouraging and dedicated to my child. Even though this is a private school, the cost is affordable. I am grateful that I found this school.

Posted December 11, 2011
Best kept secret! We have two boys whom we teach early and often that mediocrity is unacceptable and personal excellence is expected . We chose Seeds of Faith Christian Academy for their education. Our experience has been exceptionally positive. It is equally important to note that our boys are happy. Both children have grown academically and spiritually based on a high standard of learning. The level of communication is superior and consistent from both administration and teaching staff. I'm thankful for each newsletter, PTF meeting, weekly graded packet (including artwork) online update, teacher conference, email and prayer. The dedication for teaching exudes from SOFCA professionals and reaffirms their commitment for excellence in our children s education. For example, students in my son s K5 class are reading, working with advanced math and memorize/recite poems and bible verses. My K2 son is learning well, he s recognizing numbers, letters, phonetic sounds and practices handwriting as well as bible verses weekly. We are extremely pleased and expect to continue partnering with SOFCA through 5th grade.

Posted October 20, 2011
This is a great school. My daughter is in the first grade and has been attending SOFCA since K3. She loves it and so do I. I wish they had a middle school so that my son could attend also. It is very affordable and the entire staff is wonderful.

Posted July 15, 2011
Grade A " This is an awesome school. The entire staff is wonderful. My child is being well educated not only when it comes to class assignments but she learns about the Lord as well. I teach her at home they teach her at school together we are making this world better. I am indeed pleased !

Posted May 04, 2011
This is a great school and it truly is the best kept secret in Atlanta! My son is doing great in this school. The teachers and staff are excellent. He is reading far above his grade level and his math skills are awesome. Before he came to this school, we were worried about his reading level-his previous school appeared to be okay, but we after the social events, the academics were lacking. Seeds of Faith worked with our son and he now reads better and knows so much more than his friends who are enrolled in other schools. I can't say enough good things about this school. I am so thankful that we found Seeds of Faith.

Posted April 04, 2010

Seeds of Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted August 11, 2009

Seeds of Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted August 11, 2009
This school has slipped significantly not only in its standards, but in the way things are handled from an adminstrative perspective. There needs to be an overhaul from the top. My child did not return this year, because last year things got out of control. There was a great lack of professionalism as well as a decline in the quality of academics. Administration needs to stop placing blame on everyone else and take accountability for their actions. There has always been a high teacher turnover. Other christian schools I have visited has their teachers there for years and years. It is good to hold the parent and child accountable, but administration also needs to be held accountable. The test scores may be great, but when the kids are assessed outside the school, many times they are not up to par. Many students enroll every year, but the retention rate is low.

Posted August 08, 2009
This is an excellent school if you are looking for an educational facility to hold both you and child accountable to what God instructs us to do. They are well rounded and focused on the betterment of the child's overall development.

Seeds of Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted July 27, 2009
This school had a strong educational level but currently the test scores are not at consistent with the previous reviews. It's nice to hear how they use to be and maybe they will get back to that level but right now the scores are below standard and the children who are assesed outside the school are below level. Some very good teachers left the school this past year. Unfortunately, we can't take a chance with our child that it will return. I am glad to hear that the school has done some good in the past. You will not find a school that has better Christian Teachings or run Administratively sound, but the education is below level . You just have to decide which is most important for your child.

Seeds of Faith Christian Academy
1591 Fairburn Road SW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Seeds of Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Seeds of Faith Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top