Atlanta, GA

Posted February 24, 2012
I am a student at the Weber School and want to impart to all who read this review the greatness of my High School. The environment in encouraging, love, warm, and intelligent. I love waking up and going to school every morning. I'm excited to see my friends, my teachers, and to learn. Weber has been a wonderful experience for me and I cannot wait to take the lessons I've learned at this school onto my life as a young Jewish adult. I love Weber so much, and if you are the parent of a Jewish teen or are a Jewish teen, please consider this school. It's wonderful.

Posted May 22, 2010
Weber is a special place with motivated students, involved parents, teachers who are interested in their students, and supportive administrators.

Posted November 01, 2009