Berean Christian Jr Academy 1

Posted November 05, 2013
This is my first year at this school and I am not impressed. I find that favoritism is heavily practiced here. It really IS a close knit community meaning most of the faculty and kids are related somehow and other people are generally considered outsiders. A TOTAL waste of money.

Berean Christian Jr Academy 3

Posted September 17, 2012
This is my first year at Berean, and to be honest I am not impressed... let me say that the quality of students have me wondering if I made the correct choice to send my children here. There are so many behavior issues to the point that I feel I may need to consider taking my children out. Everyday my children tell of certain students who constantly interupt the class and prohibited them from learning. My personally feelings are if I am paying to send my children to a private school then I expect disipline and I just dont see consistant disipline that sticks and holds the parents responsible. I am not sure of the legality but I would think if a child is sent to the principle on a daily basis for behavior issues, they should be sent else where meaning out of the school as opposed to back to the class room to create yet another disturbance.

Berean Christian Jr Academy 0

Posted January 31, 2009
Great student teacher ratio. Good adminstration.

Berean Christian Jr Academy 5

Posted August 01, 2008
Great People! Excellent learning atmosphere!!! The best!!!! thanks so much for all of you help!

Berean Christian Jr Academy
401 Hamilton E Holmes Drive Northwest, Atlanta, GA  30318
Last modified Berean Christian Jr Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Berean Christian Jr Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top