Atlanta, GA

Kimberly Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2014
I am so glad my son was able to complete elementary school at Kimberly. The teachers seem to know every child's name. I like the friendly atmosphere at the school. Hopefully, APS will decide to provide much needed renovations to the school. The teachers provide meaningful activities to make the learning lasting and memorable. Don't underestimate the power of an excellent public school!

Posted April 30, 2014
Kimberly is an AWESOME place to teach and learn. The staff is devoted and caring. The administration is dilligent and very involved. The environment is safe and challenging. I am glad to be a part of such an amazing school.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have been employed at Kimberly for a short while now, but it has been an amazing experience! The staff is like a family. Everyone is willing to go above and beyond to help others. The student teacher relationship is great as well. I've seen many teacher's besides myself who are truly passionate about working with the students of Kimberly and it shows. I'm proud to be a Kimberly Stinger.

Kimberly Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is awesome. The teachers here are dedicated to student success and go to great legnths to ensure all students are learning. We are a standards based school and seek common core activities that are hands-on and engaging, yet vigorating.

Posted February 17, 2014
I have been an employee of Kimberly Elementary School for a little a year now. I have found the staff to be very welcoming to newcomers. They really care about the students and work hard at creating positive relationships with their parents. I am proud to be a Kimberly Stinger!

Posted October 16, 2013
I am the mother of two children that are new to Kimberly Elementary for the 2013-14 school year. Both of my children went to a private pre-k and then to a non traditional charter school...so they have never been a part of the public school system. My husband and I were really nervous about the transition, but so far things have been really good. The teachers are really friendly and there are always fun activities and events going on that are open to parent involvement. Another plus is the affordable after school care in which my daughter is able to participate in hip hop dance classes. The only problem, which is not really a problems but more of something that I am not used to, is the one phone number to contact every teacher in the school, I guess I'm just use to having more direct ability to contact my kids teachers. Ms. Willis, Dr. Douglas, and Mrs. Carter in the after school program have been great and we look forward to getting to know many of the other staff.

Posted September 27, 2013
Kimberly is a great school for our community. We provide a PreK classroom, Spanish classes, orchestra. Ben Carson Reading program for our, and a parent reource room for parents. We are planning to have a English class for parent and a literacy class along with it. We will have a Plaza Comunitaria to help Spanish speaking parent get their GED, ETC. The best of all is that we have a great staff. Teachers are awesome! The Principal and the Assistant Principal are great with staff, parents and students. Our goal is to increase parent involvement with many ideas we have in place. We are hoping a great improvement on this matter.

Kimberly Elementary School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
I am a neighborhood resident and have had three children at Kimberly, I have volunteered in each of my children's classes and have worked as a reading tutor for the entire school. I think that Kimberly is a good school with wonderful teachers-Ms. Rivers 1st Grade, Ms. Saunders-3rd Grade, and Ms. Irving of course Ms. Hall, the principal. I think this school is what you make it. I think it is a diamond. There are challenges but with additional parent participation, it can get better.

Kimberly Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2009
I have two children at Kimberly. The school has some excellent teachers, but could improve on programs and activities. Mrs. Irvin and Mrs. Rivers are excellent and caring teacher.

Kimberly Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008

Kimberly Elementary School
3090 McMurray Dr SW, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified Kimberly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kimberly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top