Atlanta, GA

F. L. Stanton Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2009

F. L. Stanton Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2008
This is a wonderful school. The teachers, principal and staff are excellent. A great school.

F. L. Stanton Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
My son has been going to this school since the first grade. I believe that the teachers care and really want to see the kids excel. I think it is a good school and appreciate the teachers and other staff members. They work with me as mother to find solutions to better any situation that may arise.

F. L. Stanton Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2003
I have a kindergartener and a neice and nephew (4th and 1st grade respectivly) who attend FL Stanton. We are very pleased with the education they are receiving at FL Stanton. The teachers are more than we expected and they are very concerned about the student's education. They expected only the best from the students so the students have no choice but to give the best. I highly recommend FL Stanton to any parent. My sister and I are also teachers so we expect the best from our children's schools and that's what we got.

F. L. Stanton Elementary School
1625 Martin Luther King Jr Dr NW, Atlanta, GA  30314
Last modified F. L. Stanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F. L. Stanton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top