Posted July 25, 2011
This is one of the last honest schools in APS. I admire the teachers and Mrs. Atkinson. I was apart of the 08'-09' school year working in the Hands On Atlanta program.

Sylvan Hills Middle School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
sylvan was a fun schoo and my seventh grade year was the best i admired my coach coach.eberhart he taught me that i was special in ways i didnt and in track sms track and field girls was the best in atlanta public scools and my p.e teacher coach.morrow was the best and than my 8th grade year they was gone!but i still enjoyed myself with shataura

Posted October 24, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
I think the school is great overall. I can say the teachers will call and advise the parents of any behavior problems and missing classwork etc.. There is no limit on what I will do to ensure my child is educated and I think that the staff at Sylvan Middle School feels the same. The Schools Website could use a little more update (that's just my opinion). I think that teaching staff at sylvan middle school does a great job informing me a situation before it gets out of hand. And if you are a parent express your concern in regards to your child's education and I am sure you will receive the same. Let's remember it takes the village to raise the children. I'm out, Peace!

Sylvan Hills Middle School 2

Posted June 01, 2006

Sylvan Hills Middle School
1461 Sylvan Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30310
Last modified Sylvan Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvan Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top