Atlanta, GA

Sylvan Hills Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2015
This year it's a new school that looks very high tech. They also have a lot of new teachers and it seams that they blend well with the teachers who stayed on board and went to the new school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 07, 2015
The effective teaching styles of the new teachers are yet to be seen. The returning teachers effective teaching methods seam to work.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted August 07, 2015
To survive in high school and college, prep starts in middle school. Middle school is a stepping stone in the real world.

Sylvan Hills Middle School 5

Posted July 25, 2011
This is one of the last honest schools in APS. I admire the teachers and Mrs. Atkinson. I was apart of the 08'-09' school year working in the Hands On Atlanta program.

Posted December 03, 2009
sylvan was a fun schoo and my seventh grade year was the best i admired my coach coach.eberhart he taught me that i was special in ways i didnt and in track sms track and field girls was the best in atlanta public scools and my p.e teacher coach.morrow was the best and than my 8th grade year they was gone!but i still enjoyed myself with shataura

Sylvan Hills Middle School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I think the school is great overall. I can say the teachers will call and advise the parents of any behavior problems and missing classwork etc.. There is no limit on what I will do to ensure my child is educated and I think that the staff at Sylvan Middle School feels the same. The Schools Website could use a little more update (that's just my opinion). I think that teaching staff at sylvan middle school does a great job informing me a situation before it gets out of hand. And if you are a parent express your concern in regards to your child's education and I am sure you will receive the same. Let's remember it takes the village to raise the children. I'm out, Peace!

1461 Sylvan Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30310
Last modified Sylvan Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvan Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top