Miles Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2009
my child is disabled and Miles takes disabled kids for pre-k ages 3-5. the teacher Mrs. Duncan is the most passionate and patient teacher. She has 3 assistants and a max of 10 kids in the class. They are great! If you have a disabled child this is definately an A+ school.

Miles Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2008
L.P. Miles is a pretty good school, however there are several teacher there that have acquired higher degrees; Masters and Doctorates degrees and are just as immature as the children that attend the school. Adults are expected lead by example. What is missing from this school is more parental involement in order to support the teachers and the principal to make this school a satisfiying educational experience for our children. I have two children that attend Miles. I am a full-time working mother. I am also actively involed in the PTA, Local School Council, and I don't hesitate to volunteer when I can. My children's education level is on grade level and I am closely working with each of their teachers to learn other methods/techniques to enhance their level of education beyond average.

Miles Elementary School 2

Posted December 04, 2007
This school is horrible. My son has been attending this school for two years and I am very disappointed in the school. The new principal has brought nothing new to the table. Teachers and staff are extremely unprofessional. Homework is not challenging. Safety is an issue. My child has had two coats taken already this year.

Miles Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
My child has attended Miles for four years, and I have no complaints. I love Miles and their teachers, and so does my saughter

Miles Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2007
I cannot recommend this school to anyone. There is low teacher moral. Most of the teachers do not stay over 2 years. Safety is a BIG issue. The level of parent involvement is very minimal...at best. The curriculum does not measure up to help the children in today's standard.

Miles Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2006
- a staff
Miles is a wonderful school. I should know. My daugher attended Miles. My child had a very sucessful college experience and is now completing advanced degrees. The faculty are caring people. The school has been fornuate in being able to keep good principals and staff.

Miles Elementary School 3

Posted March 18, 2004
- a former student

Miles Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
My child attended miles k-2, I had a good experience with the school. I always stayed involved in my child's education which is important to me. Also the teachers he had were great.And there were others that had a pleasant attitude when talking to them.

Miles Elementary School
4215 Bakers Ferry Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Miles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Miles Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top