Public charter
Atlanta, GA

Kipp Vision 1

Posted May 06, 2014
Do Not Go !!!! Too Much Drama !!!! I Liked It At First But Now I'm Like What Happened And The Teachers Are Horrible.

Kipp Vision 2

Posted March 04, 2014
I do not like this school for my child she has ADHD and they do not have the support she need I t was a bad decision to sen my child to this school . Sha has never done this bad in scholl until she atten Kipp Vision

Kipp Vision 1

Posted October 07, 2012
I dont really like this school. I'm not saying its a bad school but it's not suitable for my daughter. My daughter is 11. She enjoys having fun ( a childhood) but as a student of Kipp Vision all of the fun she once knew was gone. After starting her school day at 7:30am and not leaving school until 5pm, she comes home has a snack and gets started on homework for 5 teachers on 5 different subjects. She finishes around 7pm and by now my baby is so drained that all she has strength to do is eat dinner, take a bath and go to bed to get up and start the routine over again. My daughter was no longer that happy go lucky little girl I use to know. She never had time to go out and play with her friends, she had to be pulled off of the cheerleading squad because there was simply not enough hours in the day to squeeze extracurricular activities in. Enrolling my daughter in this school was a bad idea......

Kipp Vision 5

Posted September 28, 2012
This school is very challenging to work with if you are on a timed schedule,but it is worth it. I am improving myself academically and socially. This school can really change you. You should bring your child here. KIPP Vision Academy is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kipp Vision
660 McWilliams Rd SE, Atlanta, GA  30315
Last modified Kipp Vision is a Charter school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Vision Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top