Booker T. Washington - Early College Small School 5

Posted May 02, 2014
This school has done wonders for its students. As a previous comment stated, it really is getting better with each passing year, as demonstrated by our rising test scores. I am proud to call myself a Washington Bulldog. Being able to take college classes as a high school student has especially influenced my life. I have watched myself and my peers grow so much both personally and academically over the years. No school is perfect, but this school has certainly achieved great things.

Booker T. Washington - Early College Small School 3

Posted June 03, 2011
Strong leadership from administration, can be overbearing and inconsistent at times, but generally effective. With the right teacher in the classroom, higher level thinking takes place and students gain an appreciation for learning and greater aspiration to continue on to college and be their best selves. The school is getting better each year.

Booker T. Washington - Early College Small School
45 Whitehouse Dr SW, Atlanta, GA  30314
Last modified Booker T. Washington - Early College Small School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booker T. Washington - Early College Small School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.