Posted April 19, 2014
My children and I love The Kindezi School! The teachers are simply amazing. They challenge the students on an individual level, and work with them to develop their character. My children learn so much through hands on classroom opportunities, and monthly field trips. The administrative staff go above and beyond to create academic and cultural experiences that make us so proud that we are a part of The Kindezi School!

Posted April 19, 2014
The Kindezi School is a great family orientated school. We focus on integrating the arts and culture throughout the curriculum and classroom experiences. At Kindezi, all the teacher know all of the children and all of the children know each other. We focus on the needs of the whole Child, their social and emotional nee they will live in. ds as well as academics to prepare them for the world their future. All the teachera are great and it is a pleasant place to work. I love Kindezi!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
This is an amazing community! We are so impressed with our daughter experience at Kindezi. The teachers are capable and caring. The kids are curious and encourage one another Mr. Dean and staff are wonderful. There is Parents Cafe every morning which I love! Its a great way to stay connected and get to know other parents. There is also Saturday play group. I had some concerns about safety last year the neighborhood is a bit sketchy, but the school has made improvements. Im so glad we are here. Its really more than a school its a community! S

Posted February 03, 2014
My child is in the new middle school at Kindezi. We have been at the school since it opened 4 years ago and still love it - the teachers, their dedication to their students just cannot be surpassed by any other school in my opinion. It is truly a family environment, one where students are expected to continue to not only learn and progress but to holistically grow into wonderful people. If you are looking for a school where teachers, office staff, and the principal actually know and love your child and are committed to teaching them, then you cannot go wrong with Kindezi. They are currently a K-6 school (2013/2014 school year) and will eventually be a K-8 school. They have also moved into the old White Elementary school building on Detroit Ave not far from their original location of 98 Anderson Ave.

The Kindezi School 4

Posted January 27, 2012
6 kids per teacher and no bullying allowed. We have a 4th grader and a kindergartener attending Kindezi - both are excited to go to school every day. Teachers are highly educated, highly motivated, and carefully selected. Our kids are thriving, as evidenced by happy attitudes, thirst for learning and phenomenal test scores.

The Kindezi School
98 Anderson Ave NW, Atlanta, GA  30314
Last modified The Kindezi School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Kindezi School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top