Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great with students. Teachers build the kids up for success. Help them with life leadership and teaches to be respectful .

This is the worst school in atlanta, I'd would have been better off of i left my son at APS, they accept any body, there are 30 kids to a class room the teachers are stressed out and it very unorganized, my son isn't learning and if your considering this school DONT

Amount of homework: Agree

I love the amount of homework given. It presents a challenge to the kids and push them to work harder.

I took my child out of APS ( public school) thinking that my son would do much better academically. I was wrong every year it was different teachers because the turn over rate was extremely high, the principal even left!! The staff in the main office has the worst attitudes you can imagine and the progress of the students were horrible! I asked the school numerous times for extra help for my son and never got a response, but as soon as he does something wrong their calling!! Never got a postive response about my son NOT ONE!!! For now on I choose to stick with public schools they have more resources available to the students.

I love this school my son has leadership and the knowledge of an 11th grader

I've been an AHCS parent since last school year. When my kids entered Atlanta Heights, they came from an independent school whose curriculum did not match other schools. Upon testing, 2 out of 3 of my kids barely scored high enough to be placed in their right grade levels. Unfortunately, one of my children's reading levels were 2-3 levels behind. We were not sure if he waa gping to paas the CRCT. The teachers, deans , and staff collectively worked with my kids. By the end of the school year, all of my kids passed the CRCT & are in grade level. My oldest son is among the first 8th grade class to graduate AHCS. The teachers & administrators push thw scholars to be the best & to strive beyond high school. I also love the compassion that they have for AHCS & motto of the school. I could not have picked a better school for my family.

I attended the parent meet & great last night. The school has a different feel. I'm excited about dis year.

As an educator, I have worked with many schools. I like how Ms. High interacts with her staff and parents. She's extremely knowledgeable. Although she didn't choose me to provide training for her staff, I love to see leaders that are passionate about their job.

Atlanta heights is gonna be alright . I won a gift certificate last night at the parent meet & greet. Just in time for tax free weekend.

My sister goes to this school. She love it and They love her. When I go over there they seem very, very friendly and professional.

Last modified Atlanta Heights Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.