Capitol View Elementary School 0

Posted December 22, 2009
This is a great school. My child is doing great academically. She is even becoming more confident with in herself. I love how active the parents are at the school. Keep up the good work!

Capitol View Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2009
We are very pleased. The school is quiet and clean and the teachers are very professional. The students go on several field trips and are held to high standards. I do wish there was some sort of recess and that they had more frequent PE, music, and art.

Posted August 12, 2009
Capitol is wonderful and has challenged my children to the fullest. i attended this school and would not send my children anywhere else. They have great experienced teachers and high academic rating. Dear Capitol 'view!!!!!!!!!!!

Capitol View Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2009
Capitol View is OK, I think All staff should wear uniforms also and act more professional with the children in order to inspire them to be higher achievers. The afternoon program need to be revamped with more activities and maybe a televison to watch something educational once or twice a week.

Capitol View Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
My daughter have been attending since Kindergarten. She is in the 1st grade and she enjoys the school and the teaching and learning that is being given to her. She has been reading since she was in PreK and yes I can say she is a great reader. Last year she attended the AR classes and she is attending the French class and the AR this year. The staff is friendly and I believe they focus on the kids to strive and do the best at all times. I am glad they support wearing uniforms.

Posted September 17, 2008
So far so good! My child is in Kindergarden in Ms. Amevo class, and I must say she is doing an excellant job! I was scared to enroll him in public school since he came from private. He is even more advanced now that he's in the ACR Program. Keep up the good work! The staff is also very friendly and know your child on a one on one basics. I could not ask for a better school :)

Posted April 15, 2008
Captiol View is one of Atlanta Public top schools. My daughter have been going here since Kindergarten and she love it. The principal Mrs. Snowden is AWESOME!

Capitol View Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2004
CVES is a place where teachers and administrators care about educating children, giving them a foundation to build upon. We are the first official core knowledge school in APS. Core knowledge gives the children a broad knowledge base, which allows them to explore one topic for each subject(english, math, science, etc.). CVES encourages each student to read daily. The students are encouraged to participate in the Accerated Reader Program and each grade level has a specific goal to attain. CVES a family environment, the administrators know each student and can call them by name, what a great place to educate children.

Capitol View Elementary School
1442 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA  30310
Last modified Capitol View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Capitol View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top