Bad
Good

We've had a wonderful experience at this school Our son spent 3 years at a very expensive private school and did not thrive. We switched to this school expecting to only stay a short time because of the majority hispanic demographic and low ratings online. Much to our surprise, our son has thrived and was very happy. He even caught up with his reading level. This is the first time we've heard him say that he would miss school during summer break. I attribute this to intimate setting. The school feels like a family environment and the teachers seem to be very invested in the children.

This is the worst school my child has been to in Atlanta. We are renters so we have been in several schools. The school is all Hispanic and there class rooms are way over crowed. We just rented in this area and will be moving again as soon as we possible can to remove my child from the school district. I do not advise anyone the is concerned with their child education and happiness.

I love this school!! The principal and staff are wonderful. They really care about their students. The kids love to come to school and there are plenty of activities for them to do.

I have not had the best experiences there as a teacher and if things don't get better next year will be my last at the school. The community of parents and students are wonderful. Our parents love our school and our students love coming everyday. As teachers we are a hardworking faculty who really strive to be successful, but the administrative organization is somewhat disfunctional. As a teacher, you don't know from one month to the next if you'll stay in the same room you started in and our voices are not heard. It seems that we are really trying hard to get on one path together, but the leadership is just too inconsistent and unreliable. Teacher morale is extremely low. Our kids, as much as any other deserve a fair education and consistent reliability, not experimental instruction from one month to the next.

I volunteer at Montclair and I must say, it is a wonderful school. The teachers and stuff are intelligent, kind, and wonderful people.

Our two granddaughters attend Montclair. We are impressed with the schools curriculum and the administration. Excellence in the faculty is shown by the quality of education our granddaughters are receiving. Thanks for having the hardest jobs in the world, but producers of the greatest futurist of all times. Sincerely, James W. Strickland, LCSW

Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.