Atlanta, GA

Posted January 29, 2009
I love this school!! The principal and staff are wonderful. They really care about their students. The kids love to come to school and there are plenty of activities for them to do.

Montclair Elementary School 3

Posted June 05, 2008
I have not had the best experiences there as a teacher and if things don't get better next year will be my last at the school. The community of parents and students are wonderful. Our parents love our school and our students love coming everyday. As teachers we are a hardworking faculty who really strive to be successful, but the administrative organization is somewhat disfunctional. As a teacher, you don't know from one month to the next if you'll stay in the same room you started in and our voices are not heard. It seems that we are really trying hard to get on one path together, but the leadership is just too inconsistent and unreliable. Teacher morale is extremely low. Our kids, as much as any other deserve a fair education and consistent reliability, not experimental instruction from one month to the next.

Posted April 29, 2008
I volunteer at Montclair and I must say, it is a wonderful school. The teachers and stuff are intelligent, kind, and wonderful people.

Posted March 19, 2007
Our two granddaughters attend Montclair. We are impressed with the schools curriculum and the administration. Excellence in the faculty is shown by the quality of education our granddaughters are receiving. Thanks for having the hardest jobs in the world, but producers of the greatest futurist of all times. Sincerely, James W. Strickland, LCSW

Posted March 10, 2006
I am very blessed that my son has a school like Montclair that is always whether their students are learning or not. I am very, very thankful to all the teachers as they are always dedicated, hardworking and very patient to deal with students from all walks of life. Many thanks for the job you do, Montclair teachers, employees and the principal. My son, Carlo, is interested to learn the Spanish language. I wish you offer a Spanish language course to students who are interested in learning Spanish.

Posted December 02, 2005
I am very please with Montclair. My daughter has done tremendously well and even though the teachers have to accommodate the mass Hispanic children, they do not leave out the other students, and they still excel. My daughter really loves her school and her teachers at Montclair, the parent involvement is outstanding, I do however wish they would separate the English and Spanish speaking parents so that every program doesn t have to be so long. -Tasha

Posted October 03, 2004

Montclair Elementary School
1680 Clairmont Pl NE, Atlanta, GA  30329
Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montclair Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top