Atlanta, GA

Posted May 10, 2015
I have 2 children at Ashford Park and I have been pleased with the level of rigor in the classroom and the expertise of the teachers. The teachers and administration are very warm and supportive. Great parent support. I love the small, community school feel.

Ashford Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2015
The administration team is not helpful and at times just out rude. You walk into the school and it smells like sewage. The principal pushed the teachers to teach to a test and not the child. I would not recommend this school or district.

Posted March 30, 2015
Our 3 children have been attending Ashford Park Elementary for the past 7 years. We can say without a doubt, it has been a great choice for our family. The administration, teachers and staff work together for the good of all the students. The PTA involvement continues to grow every year. The after school program is wonderful! This little school is a jewel among many bigger/fancier public & private schools in the area, if you live in the area and go elsewhere--you are missing out BIG time!

Posted January 15, 2015
The staff is absolutely fansastic! My daughter loves her classes, classmates and teachers and has tons of fun in the afterschool program with Coach Tate and his team. Lucky to be a part of this family!

Posted June 23, 2014
What really makes the school impressive is the level of parental involvement and support which only continues to improve as more and more people move into the surrounding n'hoods. It is one of the best neighborhood/parent supported schools, in my opinion, in all of DeKalb County.

Posted April 25, 2014
My child has been in the inaugural German Immersion program at Ashford Park, and I have to say, Das ist Ausgezeichnet! What an amazing opportunity, and a fun family adventure. I could not be more pleased with the teachers and parental commitment to the school. We are joyfully looking forward to the years ahead at our gem of a school.

Posted April 17, 2014
We love Ashford Park School and couldn't be happier with our decision to send our children to APES.

Posted October 28, 2013
We have just transferred to this school from the Cobb County School District (East Cobb). I have to say that I have been very happy with this school. I have a 2nd grader and he is doing better academically than ever. His teacher and the entire administration has been wonderful to work with. I feel that they truly care about each and every child and embrace their differences. I am very happy with the community and APS.

Posted August 02, 2013
My school is Ashford Park Elementary. I have had a child there for five years. She was screened in kindergarten and put in the gifted program, which is one of the best I have ever seen. I love that the kids get to go on field trips, we, as parents are hooked up online with the teachers and can communicate easily. Ashford Park School has a large and very active PTA community, with great support from local businesses as well. The volunteer spirit is strong and the grounds are almost exclusively cared for by parent volunteers. We have done many beautification projects so that it is a pleasure just to drive by the school. There are lots of great after school programs encouraging science, athletics, chess and others. The school is so popular that many parents have moved into the area, filling the school to capacity. I think the only improvement we might need is a bigger facility!

Posted May 17, 2013
We have been at Ashford Park for 5 years and we now have two children who attend. It truly is an amazing school that has a strong foundation that is built upon a caring and compassionate Administration, hard working teachers who go above and beyond and last but not least very involved parents. The partnership that now exists between the Administration, teachers and parents is immeasurable.

Ashford Park Elementary School
2968 Cravenridge Dr NE, Atlanta, GA  30319
Last modified Ashford Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashford Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top