Posted June 23, 2014
What really makes the school impressive is the level of parental involvement and support which only continues to improve as more and more people move into the surrounding n'hoods. It is one of the best neighborhood/parent supported schools, in my opinion, in all of DeKalb County.

Posted April 25, 2014
My child has been in the inaugural German Immersion program at Ashford Park, and I have to say, Das ist Ausgezeichnet! What an amazing opportunity, and a fun family adventure. I could not be more pleased with the teachers and parental commitment to the school. We are joyfully looking forward to the years ahead at our gem of a school.

Posted April 17, 2014
We love Ashford Park School and couldn't be happier with our decision to send our children to APES.

Posted October 28, 2013
We have just transferred to this school from the Cobb County School District (East Cobb). I have to say that I have been very happy with this school. I have a 2nd grader and he is doing better academically than ever. His teacher and the entire administration has been wonderful to work with. I feel that they truly care about each and every child and embrace their differences. I am very happy with the community and APS.

Posted August 02, 2013
My school is Ashford Park Elementary. I have had a child there for five years. She was screened in kindergarten and put in the gifted program, which is one of the best I have ever seen. I love that the kids get to go on field trips, we, as parents are hooked up online with the teachers and can communicate easily. Ashford Park School has a large and very active PTA community, with great support from local businesses as well. The volunteer spirit is strong and the grounds are almost exclusively cared for by parent volunteers. We have done many beautification projects so that it is a pleasure just to drive by the school. There are lots of great after school programs encouraging science, athletics, chess and others. The school is so popular that many parents have moved into the area, filling the school to capacity. I think the only improvement we might need is a bigger facility!

Posted May 17, 2013
We have been at Ashford Park for 5 years and we now have two children who attend. It truly is an amazing school that has a strong foundation that is built upon a caring and compassionate Administration, hard working teachers who go above and beyond and last but not least very involved parents. The partnership that now exists between the Administration, teachers and parents is immeasurable.

Posted May 16, 2013
APS is an amazing school and really enclosed in a great community. We have fought hard to stay in this district because of the vast improvements we've seen at the school in the last few years. Kudos to teachers, our new principal and parents who continue to support APS growth and improvement!

Posted March 31, 2013
APS is a gem! We've been at the school for 3 years now and just love it. Tons of after school options for the kids, warm loving teachers who teach to the child, wonderfully involved parents and a Principal who is forward thinking, accessible and determined to take the school to the top. What else could a parent ask for?

Posted March 30, 2013
I am the parent of a 3rd grade student. My child has had all A's since Kindergarten. The teachers are fabulous, and well prepared to teach. I am very happy with this school.

Posted January 14, 2013
I have two children at Ashford Park Elementary and I have been extremely pleased with the education that both have received to date. Ashford Park is a great community school with rock solid leadership and high quality teachers.

Ashford Park Elementary School
2968 Cravenridge Dr NE, Atlanta, GA  30319
Last modified Ashford Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashford Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top