Atlanta, GA

White Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2010
I feel that the people at this school really helped my child in a great way. We could use the 5th grade teachers at this school for an example to other school. I feel my daughter really learned a lot due to the guidance of these teachers!!

White Elementary School

Posted August 09, 2008
I am happy to say my child is a student at Walter White. The level of rigor of the courses challenges the students. The fifth grade reading and math teachers are the best!

White Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2004
I think that the staff and principal at White are the most incredible people on this earth to have to deal with the problems of the students that come from various areas around the school. Parents in this school's area I urge you to go and volunteer at the school and you will see what I mean. Congrats for getting off of the needs improvement list.

White Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2003
the concentration was more on discipline that education. parental involvment is very low and the principal is more into micro-managing the staff rather than what is best for the children.

White Elementary School
1890 Detroit Ave NW, Atlanta, GA  30314
Last modified White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
White Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top