Atlanta, GA

Peyton Forest Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My son has been attending Peyton Forest since the 1st grade and now is a 3rd grader. I am very pleased with the school. The teachers are excellent! They give 110%, they are very motivated and committed to teaching our children. As a whole the school is Great!

Peyton Forest Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008

Peyton Forest Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
My daughter has been at Peyton since kindergarten. I am so sad that this is her last year! (2008) Peyton has a wonderful staff that not only teach well but really care about the students that they are coming in contact with. They have a clean and very safe school with lots of activites to round out the academic structure. Mrs. Brown the principal was a fantastic addition to the Peyton staaff. If you are looking for a top notch school within the Southwest Atlanta area look no further Peyton is the place for excellence!

Peyton Forest Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
I have a third grader at Peyton. I love the way the teachers assign projects as an extension of what they have learned in class. This to me gives them hands on experience that I think helps them retain info better. I am so thankful for the third grade team(Ms. Walker is her homeroom teacher) because they are so concerned for the children's education.At first,I thought the homework on top of tests on top of projects were too much for third graders, but we've learned to adapt and face the challenges. Now what we once thought was too much is a priece of cake to us. Thanks to the teachers at Peyton, my child has become and hard worker and very competent.

Posted May 07, 2007
I have a firt grader and a fourth grader that attends the school. I am pleased with how the teachers are working with my fourth grader especially. I have had him in 2 schools before peyton and neither one helped in they always failed him. He is doing a whole lot better academically and socially. The teachers really work with the students and they involve the parents. The afterschool program is my favorite. Its not all about play its still a learning atmosphere. My first grader love it. She is on the honor roll and trying to do her brother work. I love the school.

Posted April 23, 2004
My son is currently attending Peyton. He is a second grader and has been here since kindergarten. I think Peyton is an excellent school. I've been nothing put pleased with the teachers and the principal. At Peyton the students come first. They have a very dedicated and professional staff. I'm greatful to have found a school where my child is surrounded by excellence.

Peyton Forest Elementary School
301 Peyton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified Peyton Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peyton Forest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top