Bad
Good

My son has been attending Peyton Forest since the 1st grade and now is a 3rd grader. I am very pleased with the school. The teachers are excellent! They give 110%, they are very motivated and committed to teaching our children. As a whole the school is Great!

My daughter has been at Peyton since kindergarten. I am so sad that this is her last year! (2008) Peyton has a wonderful staff that not only teach well but really care about the students that they are coming in contact with. They have a clean and very safe school with lots of activites to round out the academic structure. Mrs. Brown the principal was a fantastic addition to the Peyton staaff. If you are looking for a top notch school within the Southwest Atlanta area look no further Peyton is the place for excellence!

I have a third grader at Peyton. I love the way the teachers assign projects as an extension of what they have learned in class. This to me gives them hands on experience that I think helps them retain info better. I am so thankful for the third grade team(Ms. Walker is her homeroom teacher) because they are so concerned for the children's education.At first,I thought the homework on top of tests on top of projects were too much for third graders, but we've learned to adapt and face the challenges. Now what we once thought was too much is a priece of cake to us. Thanks to the teachers at Peyton, my child has become and hard worker and very competent.

I have a firt grader and a fourth grader that attends the school. I am pleased with how the teachers are working with my fourth grader especially. I have had him in 2 schools before peyton and neither one helped in they always failed him. He is doing a whole lot better academically and socially. The teachers really work with the students and they involve the parents. The afterschool program is my favorite. Its not all about play its still a learning atmosphere. My first grader love it. She is on the honor roll and trying to do her brother work. I love the school.

Last modified Peyton Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.