Posted October 30, 2013
I love (LOVE) West Manor! I have one child that matriculated through WM to Young, one in the 1st grade and two on the way in next year from Pre-K. The teachers and staff are amazing. The all male detail during drop off makes the school feel safe. You have real men guarding the frontline of the school as the children are dropped off and picked up. They open doors, hold umbrellas, direct traffic...its great to see men actively participating. Academically, the school can't be beat. Because it is a smaller school, the children get more focused attention and the teachers really get to know the children. They understand how they learn and really direct the learning towards the children. Test prep is important, but it is not treated like the ultimate destination. They believe in total child preparedness and it shows. My kids have had the same teachers and I am very impressed! This school is a hidden gem that I hope stay hidden and unspoiled.

West Manor Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
Three of my children have attended this wonderful school. All of my children Attended private school prior to West Manor. All three have thrived. After 5 th grade my daughter was accepted into an elite private school in Buckhead. She was thoroughly prepared and excelled academically and socially. This school is a quite secret in the Cascade community. The resources do differ from Buckhead schools but when you look at the whole child it has been a good fit for us and we do supplement their education with enriching cultural activities and private tutoring.

West Manor Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2012
West Manor is a decent school. I have 2 kids there and have found it to be a great option as a public neighborhood school. THe teachers are nice and professional, and there do not seem to be many discipline problems. The parents and families care about education, and it shows with the preparedness fo the students there. The real selling point for us: this is a small school, and my kids are thriving there.

Posted May 26, 2010
I have two students at West Manor this year. I am most impressed with the progress reports the teachers send out. The Daily home work and science and social study projects. The classroom and grade contest really help my students enhance their learning skills. I had two older students to attend West Mannor. One graduate from high school with honors and is attending collehe. The other one is a governor merit student and will take college courses next year along with her high school courses. A BIG P L U S for west manor is TUTORING OF ALL STUDENTS. Students are didided in to small groups. All of the teachers and sometimes the principal take part in this after school activity. THE TEACHERS AT WEST MANOR WORK VERY HARD TO HELP OUR STUDENTS. THE TEACGERS AT WEST MANOR WORK VERY HARD TO PREPAR OUR

Posted May 15, 2009

West Manor Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
I have 2 childrent attending West Manor 1st & 3rd grade this is our first year there years prior we were in private. This School year has been absolutely wonderful!! I don't have one complaint, the new principal Mrs. Twyman is great the teachers are very caring. This school is indeed a hidden charm.

Posted August 05, 2008

West Manor Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
We love West Manor! I have 2 children currently attending and we find it to be an outstanding school. The administraton and staff do an excellent job of challenging the children and building a desire for excellence. West Manor is truly exceptional.

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted May 06, 2008

West Manor Elementary School
570 Lynhurst Dr SW, Atlanta, GA  30311
Last modified West Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Manor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top