Atlanta, GA

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is great! It is pro-children. During the snow storm the students were taken good care of and delivered home safely, with no incidents and notified parents.

Posted August 01, 2012
This is not a review. I am just seeking other reviews that are more recent for Randolph Elementary. I have a child that will be attending Randolph for the first time this year. I am a little nervous because of the 2012 CRCT Results that were posted on the AJC website. I am very disappointed to know that Randolph's Math, Science and Social Studies CRCT scores were pretty low for 2012. Can anybody give a more recent review on this school, the administration, the teachers, the programs, etc? I really hope that the leaders of this school have a plan on how to improve (drastically and convincingly) these scores in this upcoming school year. Anyone...please share your recent experiences at Randolph. Mediocrity is not an option for my child.

Randolph Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2010
I have children that are current students at Randolph Elementary. I was very pleased and almost spoiled by my child's teacher last year and had no reason to deal with the administration on a professional level. From day one of this school year I have been disgusted by the lack of professionalism of both the administration and my eldest child's teacher. The principal is more concerned with penalizing his staff than the needs or well being of the students or parents concerns. As I communicate with other parents this seems to be a common theme. There have been several pickets in front of the school asking for the Administration to be removed. This is an opinion that I have began to agree with. This school is an example of smoke and mirrors...don't look too close or the allusion will be ruined.

Randolph Elementary School

Posted July 24, 2008
I was with the third grade team at Randolph during 2007-2008. The school has gone downhill and it is going to take a lot to get the school back on track. My child will not returning to the school.

Randolph Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2008
unfortunately for me and my 9 year old, we did not have a good experience at this school as expected. my daughter had been in APS from jan 2004 - jan 2008 and i was told that the change to fulton county schools would be better, not that i wasn't pleased with APS. this past year, she was only at Randolph half of 3rd grade and everything went downhill from there... she never had an issue with performing well on the CRCT at Fickett but had major issues this past year and didn't do very well at all.. where she had homework consistently at Fickett, schoolwork sent home from Randolph was scant and unpredictable and instructions on what was expected was always unclear, even after it was addressed to her teacher...bruises from unruly kids was common...i wish she could go back to Fickett but we're out of district...

Posted November 06, 2007
This school was recommended to me by a dear friend who lived in the area. He had shared with me that the reputation of the school over the past years had been excellent and that the curriculum was similar to that of a private school. Although my daughter's first year at the school was a positive experience, I don't feel quite the same with the lost of several great teachers and the turnover of new leadership.

Posted September 17, 2007
The parent involvement at Randolph simply can't be beat! With the installation of principal I already see improvements. The teachers care a great deal about the children. My son is thriving and learning so much!

Posted January 10, 2007
I am an educator and have extensive knowledge of what to expect in a top school. When my son began attending Randolph in 2003, the school was comparable to a private school. The descipline was amazing, my son's teacher was the best (Mrs. Rogers) and the leadership was strong. At the very end of that year, the principal died. The school took a downward turn. We pulled our son out. He now attends a private school.

Posted September 19, 2006
Randolph is a overall excellent school. However, I think the kids should be exposed to more outside curriculum in other settings.

Randolph Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
I think the school overall is pretty good. There is alot of parent involvement in the school.

Randolph Elementary School
5320 Campbellton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA  30331
Last modified Randolph Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randolph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top