Auburn, GA

Posted January 04, 2014
Bramlett is a great school. The faculty and staff work as one cohesive unit. Staff turnover is as close to zero as you can get, so that should tell you something. The administrators both have 25+ years in the field, with most of those years being in the classroom as a classroom teacher. Needless to say, they are awesome. Bramlett is a little gem of a school.

Posted August 05, 2010
Both of my child go to school here and I had love this school since we move into the neighborhood. The staff there are really nice, and I love the teacher that my child have. Everyday both of my son come home with a smile on their face telling me how much they enjoy their day at school and how they love school. it leave me a happy mother. Thank you to all the staff at Bramlett. :)) You are worth more than a 5 stars.

Bramlett Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
I have 2 children at Bramlett one in 5th and other in 2nd. I have to say I love the school !! My kids have had the greatest teachers Mrs. Parypinski, Mrs. Allen, Mrs.Patterson,Mrs. Thornton, Mrs. DuBose, Mr. Seuser and Mrs.Urich not to mention the wonderfully loving teachers they didn't have. All the people that work at Bramlett love the kids. I couldn't be happier and so thankful my children have had such great elementary experiences. I would like to mention some other wonderul teachers/ parapros that work there that have been so helpful. So special thanks to Mrs. Easterling, Mrs. McCullers, Mrs. Tiddell, Mrs. Geertz, Mrs. Powers and Mrs. Stephanie our school nurse.

Bramlett Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They are a great school with wonderful caring teachers.

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009
I have two children that go to Bramlett.(4th and 2nd). It is the best school in Barrow County. The staff goes out of its way to make you and your child happy and to give them the help that they need. Both of my kids had speech problems and later they need help in reading and math. The staff has done everything possible for them. My kids love their teachers and they are very happy to go to school everyday.

Bramlett Elementary School 3

Posted June 16, 2009

Bramlett Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2008
My child has gone to Bramlett k-5 - now in 5th. It has been an overall positive experience. I have been pleased with attention of the counselors because we have had some extended family problems that effect her. Teaching has varied from excellent to good. Very good extracurricular, even for working parent. Great after school program.

Bramlett Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
My daughter is in her 2nd year and my son will start this fall. I have no issued with the school. The teachers I have dealt with are really excellent quality and strive to help make the children's experiences positve ones. My only issue is the lack of parent participation with the grades I have personally been involved in. The parents never seem to want to help or offer to lend a hand or a small donation, but you see these same parents at all of the fun functions as guests.

Posted March 11, 2008
I have had nothing but positive experiences so far at this school. My daughter's first grade teacher Ms. McCloud was great! Ms Rice in second grade really takes her job as a teacher seriously and really tries to make each child excel and bring out their strengths. So far I have nothing bad to say!

Bramlett Elementary School
622 Freeman Brock Rd, Auburn, GA  30011
Last modified Bramlett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bramlett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top