Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2013
Teachers are great!! However, administration is less than poor in performance. Fails to comply with parents written requests in a divorced/court ordered documentation. Unorganized, frequently loses documentation... Children are unsupervised on playground.

Auburn Elementary School 2

Posted July 19, 2012
My Son attended first and second grades at Auburn elem. During the first grade we held on hoping that second would be so much better, only to find out it was worse. Finally, we were accepted to transfer within the county. I was pleased with the principal and the vice principal but the teachers are a different story. Many times I feel that they were just rude - I offered several times to volunteer and was told it wasn't needed. During his second grade year there wasn't any parent involvement because NOTHING was ever planned. It seemed the teacher made no effort at all. Upon the end of the year we viewed his agenda and the only words written in there were written by me to the teacher and never a response.

Auburn Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2012
My son went to Auburn Elementary for K and 1st. During Kindergarten we had behavior problems, but for the duration of my son's 1st grade we had no experience of behavior problems and he was even placed in the accelerated reading program. I think this is due to having an excellent Teacher, Mrs. Norris who took the time to learn about her students.

Auburn Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
Auburn Elementary provided a great begining for my son Nathan with caring and dedicated teachers and staff thru his 6 years at the school.

Posted October 01, 2010
My son's behavior has greatly improved since he began attending the early entrance class that meets four days a week for half the day. Mrs. Hopkins is doing a great job, and the school as a whole is well organized.

Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2009

Auburn Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted June 18, 2008
My daughter loves it here! Her teachers have been wonderful! Kelly McGrath for K and Jennifer Plummer for 1st. They work with the student and parrents to get the best education possible. LOVE IT!!!

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008

Auburn Elementary School
1334 6th Ave, Auburn, GA  30011
Last modified Auburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top