Auburn, GA

Posted March 06, 2015
I am both a parent and educator and could not speak highly enough about this school, the staff, and teachers. Students are given the highest quality teachers and support. All kids are taught by gifted certified teachers regardless of their educational standing. It is important to realize no school is perfect, no students are perfect, and we as parents are not perfect. What is important to realize is this school constantly puts students first even if we might not agree with every decision. Mulberry is the only elementary school (private or public) I would want my children to be in.

Posted May 19, 2014
In the upcoming fall, I will send my third student to Mulberry Elementary and I couldn't be happier. When it comes to my children I am well aware that I expect a high standard. Mulberry Elementary, with its teachers and administrators, doesn't just meet those standards. They exceed them.

Posted April 27, 2014
I love working at this school! It is amazing! All the staff is kind and hard working. I am proud to work here.

Mulberry Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2014
Mulberry standards and education discriminates highly on special ed. The leadership of mrs. Stranahan is mediocre and I would consider her a dictator, not a leader. Some of the teachers my child had bullied her and taunted her in ways where it was hard to prove her case because it was her word against the the teachers. I did not feel my child was emotionally safe. The principal did nothing. Many parents I know of have pulled their children out. Some of the gifted children were pulled out because the developed anxiety due to the stress of their teachers and principal. But mrs stranahan got her award of school of excellence by the governor and that's all that matters to her!

Mulberry Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2013
I really don't see how this school was rated a 10. My son had a lot of problems in this school. Teachers made a lot of mistakes. No one seemed to be on the same page. Thank God his in middle school now.

Posted May 30, 2012
My daughter just completed 5th grade at Mulberry. We absolutely love the school. The teachers are phenomenal. My daughter came from another county where she was desperately struggling in Math. Not only did the staff at Mulberry bring her up to speed, but they did it in the allotted school time. This made school an enjoyable experience for my daughter, and we are forever grateful.

Posted August 20, 2011
This is our 2nd year at this school and my kids love it! My girls had some issues last year in the 5th grade with being bullied and kids using bad language and it was taken care of right then and there. All the teachers are great, there is no such thing as a bad teacher at this school. The specials teachers are just as great.Even the PTA is wonderful, all the parents on PTA are sweet and helpful and never make you feel left out or like they are better then you like most PTAs do. I think out of all the schools my kids have been to this is the best one and I plan on staying in their district so my other 2 kids can go here

Mulberry Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2010
My daughter was consistanly bullied for 4 years at this school. I reported every serious account and ended up pulling my daughter out to homeschool her after she was physically assaulted by another student and nothing was done about it. Yes the principal does know every student by name and has a smile and a hug for each student she sees, however that only helps for so long.

Posted January 16, 2010
I am a parent and educator. This is an outstanding elementary school. My child has attended this school since it opened. We have had a wonderful experience at Mulberry. The administrative staff and faculty are top notch!

Posted June 14, 2009
Outstanding school environment! Mulberry has a small town culture where the kids feel loved by every person they encounter! My daughter loves it!

Mulberry Elementary School
442 E Union Grove Cir, Auburn, GA  30011
Last modified Mulberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mulberry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top