Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 11, 2016
My child is a kindergarten student where she spent pre k in a private school setting. While I was nervous about the larger classroom sizes, I believe her teacher, Ms. Lott has made myself and my daughter very comfortable.

Posted May 08, 2010
I am a parent of Tobacco Road. I have two children there and I love the school. They have the best teachers and my children are very happy. The principal and the teachers have high expectations not only for academics, but for behavior as well. My daughter is in kindergarten and she is READING! I am so glad my children go to school there.

Posted July 20, 2008
I am a parent who has had three children to attend the school. I like the school itself but I do feel that some of the teachers that are there do not have that caring factor when your child may have a slight learning disability and are not willing take that extra step to help. Even when you screaming for it.

Tobacco Road Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2004
Great school. Buildings are very clean. Behavior of students is wonderful. Super teachers. Students are really cared for here.

2397 Tobacco Rd, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Tobacco Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.