Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

my little sisters go to this school, and I have to say, that it's alright, but I was there earlier bringing my sister that was in Kindergarten her homework, and my other sister (who is in pre kindergarten) wanted to go home because 'Teacher's being mean', my older little sister likes it. I did however, have a problem with one of the teacher's screaming at a boy who was probably around my sisters' age. They've only been going for a few days though, and we can't afford prive school. So, this school will get a three out of five.

I love Southside Elem. The staff are just the sweetest and they care abou the education of the kids. I have a son that still attends there and he loves it. He constantly brags on the lunchroom staff and compliments the food. I believe a child's education is not based on them, the teachers, or the staff, but the biggest part is what they get from there parents.

we are new to area & had to go to this school. my 2 kids hate it there.it's nasty & dirty & scares my 1st grader. teachers that i met are ok but the lunch ladies are total HAGS!they yell @ the kids @ brkfst&lunch & talk to them the way a street thug talks to his peers! i was mad,&still nvr met principal.kids are wild and there's no talking allowed in cafeteria.i had brkfst w/kids & HAGS yelled at me to move to diff table after being told were to sit by food staff!horrible people complete jerks,no wonder the kids hate them!yucky place to be!

Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.