Augusta, GA

Glenn Hills High School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
Glenn Hills High school is under rated. Yes there are some misguided kids there but there is an attentive staff of teachers and administrators who care about the education, safety, and well-being of the kids who attend the school. I have had 3 sons graduate from Glenn Hills High. One was accepted into the United States Naval Academy, one received a full scholarship to Georgia Tech studying Engineering, and my most recent grad is enrolled in community college and was in the Gifted program.

Posted December 13, 2011
Will that school is accept the student abroad ? i'm from Viet Nam. i want to enjoy Glenn Hills High School

Glenn Hills High School 4

Posted June 02, 2009
I went to Glenn Hills all four years and I enjoyed it! I made good friend then I didn't But I liked it there and I have gotten close with my old teachers and I would do it all over again!

Posted June 23, 2008
Glenn Hills has very caring teachers, coaches and staff. It is a school where students are encouraged to achieve.

Posted January 10, 2008
First, I have to look at my student, to see if he/she is doing all they can do. Then I look at the school. All schools have it share of issues. This is our second year here, some things are a little bit better than last year. I was at the point I wanted to relocate my students, they find some good and have adjusted, and the teachers make it so. I hope we can continue to grow here successfully.

Glenn Hills High School 4

Posted April 26, 2007
I went to Glenn Hills 2 years ago and I enjoyed being there. My Senior year I had fun but there were a lot fights going on. Fights happen at every school but in '05 we had a lot of fights, almost everyday.

Posted January 16, 2007
I was a student at glenn hills and i loved it. I think the teachers are good, the principals are good, and overall its just a good school. I will miss it dearly.

Posted September 27, 2006
I am a Student at Glenn Hills and i think that it is a wonderful school. Most of my classes are advanced and I am an honor roll student. There is no other school that I would rather go to. c/o 08

Glenn Hills High School 1

Posted September 23, 2006
I wish I never had to put either of my daughters in the richmond school district. The school only wants put the money in their pocket and distroy the schools. The teachers are feed up and the children are getting the short end of the stick. I think that it can't get any worst if the state takes over. Most of the parents at this school either are trying to hang out with their kids are do not have time for them. It is really sad.

Glenn Hills High School 2

Posted June 10, 2006
Glenn hills is a very bad school. It's always fights there and alot of people dont like each other.

2840 Glenn Hills Dr, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Glenn Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn Hills High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top