Bad
Good

I love Warren Road. The teachers are wonderful. Mrs. Salazar Ms. Duncan Ms Turner. I adore them they have worked so well with my girls. There is no where else I would rather have my girls attend. This is THE best school in Richmond County!

I love this school. Espically the principal, Dr. Connie Ryals and the secretary, Ms.Gibson and this other one. big shoutout to Amanda Wingate--the best teacher ever! She treats my child with good respect and is funny. She is the best. These people really care about your child -- even remmber their names. Im telling you y'all should put your children here. The best school in the Ricmond County. Yess

I am truly sad to have to have my son leave this school because we are relocating to MD. I have loved both of his teachers that he had for kindergarden and 1st grade. My oldest son went there also and I loved his teachers for 4th and 5th grade too. Warren Road is a FANTASTIC school

Warren Rd is a great school, my girls love the their teachers and friends, that really enjoy been at this school. Very clean and nice environment. I highly recommend this school.

Warren Road Elementary is a great school. Dr.Ryals is the best principal in the whole world. The teachers are the best and love the students like their children. I LOVE WARREN ROAD ELEMENTARY!!!!!!!!!!! It is the BEST school in Richmond County

Extremely impressed with this school! As a parent I always want the best for my child. In looking for schools I checked it out on grade my school.com and although it was not a 10 (only held by Magnet schools) I decided to give it a try. My son started kindergarten 3 yrs ago & I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are fantastic, Dr. Ryals is an amazing principal. They make sure the school is very family oriented, lots of parent involvement is encouraged and the curicullums are wonderful. So glad my son is a Warren Rd Warrior! Now if we could work on the Richmond County School bus system. Everything would be GREAT!

Warren Road is an amazing school. My son has loved every one of his teachers and his principal knows him by name and greets him every day in the halls. The arts infusion program is lots of fun and really adds to the experience. The librarians, staff in the front office, and PE coaches are great too. We've been so happy about the education he has had at this school and would recommend it to anyone.

Warren Rd Elementary is a great school. My children love it there. i am glad they attend this great school. Keep up the good work.

Although the school demographics and class atmosphere is changing bit (we have NCLB to thank for that), Warren Raod is a great school. The teachers really care about their students and want to see them do well. The PTA is awesome; they are very active. My niece loved Warren Road and performed very well there.

Warren Road School has had a wonderful reputation for at least the 25 years I have lived here. I am delighted that my granddaughter now attends. The principal is wonderful and the teachers top notch. We couldn't have a better public 'neighborhood' school.

Last modified Warren Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.