Posted July 06, 2013
Love this school very proud to send my daughter here teachers are amazing and so is Ms shad very involved with her students

Merry Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
Because they are open to parent involvement and educating the children!

Merry Elementary School 3

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted December 16, 2005
I think Merry is a very good school my kids and grandkids went there and some are still in processing of get through 5th grade. My kids come home every day in tell me how much fun they have in school in what they've learned each day and how much fun they have had in P.E. one of my kids who is in the eight grade tells me each and every day how much she misses Merry and how much they learned her how to have manner and how much they got her ready for Middle School and my son comes home and tell me how much his 5th grade teacher MRS. haynes teacher him his math science and english. He aslo come home and tell me and his father what his P.E.teacher teach him about health and how not to do drugs or drink beer.

Posted November 30, 2004
- a former student

Merry Elementary School
415 Boy Scout Rd, Augusta, GA  30909
Last modified Merry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top