Bad
Good

Posted November 13, 2013
Best decision I ever for made for our kids future, we are zoned for Forest Hills, but CT Walker is like winning the lottery!!!!!! Best of the Best! Very blessed!

Posted August 08, 2013
The best decision I ever made about my child's education was enrolling her in this school. It was such a blessing to have been accepted! Everyone at the school from administration to educators are 100% dedicated and involved. My child is happy and has excelled academically. Looking forward to another great year!

Posted April 01, 2012
My child was accepted to this school and will start Kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. We are looking forward to the opportunity. We have heard so many great things about the school!!

Posted April 22, 2010
Walker is a wonderful school. I am proud to have a child that attends this wonderful school.Mr.Kessler is the best!

Posted April 19, 2010
Walker is a great magnet school-good faculty and a WONDERFUL principal that is doing great things for Walker!

Posted September 19, 2008
Our family really loves this school! We, the parents, feel that it is a safe environment for public learning. Our children enjoying learning & look forward to going to school each day. They also love their teachers & try hard to do their best.

Posted March 15, 2007
The Quality of academics are unmatched in Augusta. All students enjoy Phys Ed and recess daily. We have excellent Art and Music teachers and every student has Art and Music weekly. We have Drama Club, Chorus, Strings, Math Club, Jr Beta Club and Student council. The Golf team was just added for middle school. All the students I know, my daughter included, love their school. Teachers are experienced, committed and gifted. Behavior problems are expelled. It's an excellent school environment for the responsible, interested student. Great parent involvement. It's the best government school I have ever seen . The students come from all over Richmond County and our new principal is beginning to encourage a sense of 'family' w/ events like a recent spaghetti supper.

Posted November 08, 2004
My child is in kindergarten this year at Walker and in three months, can already read. I am amazed at the level of responsibility they have instilled in her in just a short time. Very impressed with Walker and highly recommend!

Posted April 25, 2004
My daughter has attended Walker for 4 school years. We are may be relocating to the state of Virginia. I wish I could take the school with me. Walker is an exceptional school with excellent staff. Everyone is wonderful, the principal, teachers, and all other staff. Walker is truly the best.

Posted August 10, 2003
I am not a parent, but I attended this school from 2nd grade through 8th grade looking back, I would have say that it was one of the best schools ever. If I still lived in the Augusta area, i would definitely send my children to this school.

1301 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA  30901
Last modified Walker Traditional Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walker Traditional Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top