Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The Quality of academics are unmatched in Augusta. All students enjoy Phys Ed and recess daily. We have excellent Art and Music teachers and every student has Art and Music weekly. We have Drama Club, Chorus, Strings, Math Club, Jr Beta Club and Student council. The Golf team was just added for middle school. All the students I know, my daughter included, love their school. Teachers are experienced, committed and gifted. Behavior problems are expelled. It's an excellent school environment for the responsible, interested student. Great parent involvement. It's the best government school I have ever seen . The students come from all over Richmond County and our new principal is beginning to encourage a sense of 'family' w/ events like a recent spaghetti supper.

Best decision I ever for made for our kids future, we are zoned for Forest Hills, but CT Walker is like winning the lottery!!!!!! Best of the Best! Very blessed!

The best decision I ever made about my child's education was enrolling her in this school. It was such a blessing to have been accepted! Everyone at the school from administration to educators are 100% dedicated and involved. My child is happy and has excelled academically. Looking forward to another great year!

My child was accepted to this school and will start Kindergarten for the 2012-2013 school year. We are looking forward to the opportunity. We have heard so many great things about the school!!

Walker is a wonderful school. I am proud to have a child that attends this wonderful school.Mr.Kessler is the best!

Walker is a great magnet school-good faculty and a WONDERFUL principal that is doing great things for Walker!

Our family really loves this school! We, the parents, feel that it is a safe environment for public learning. Our children enjoying learning & look forward to going to school each day. They also love their teachers & try hard to do their best.

Last modified Walker Traditional Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.