Bad
Good

Rollins Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
The worst school my child has ever been too. She was bullied to the point of me having to withdraw her, because my concerns were ignored by the staff. Also there are numerous teachers that act like children themselves amd talk about Parents if a Parent voices their concern. Terrible, terrible school. I would never send my child back there again.

Posted April 28, 2010
I have five Grands that have or are going thru Rollins, and I enjoy working with the staff as a parent. I have so much Fun starting off the Kids day with a smile & hello as they get out of their cars. I also stress the importance of seatbelts & working on Safety Thank You MIN. Edward Blount

Rollins Elementary School

Posted May 16, 2008
my son is now in 2nd grade, he has been going to rollins since pre k, you couldn't ask for better teachers!!

Posted October 04, 2007
Rollins is a wonderful school the teachers and the staff are wonderful people. I have two sons one who is still there and another who is now in middle school. My youngest son has some learning problems and everyone at Rollins goes above and beyond to help us with his problems. They are like our second family and we love them very much. Rollins is the best school in Richmond County in my opinion.

Posted July 14, 2007
I rate Rollins as being one of the best Elementary Schools around. All three of my children have succeeded from there. There are some great teachers who are caring and really concerned about the childrens education.

Rollins Elementary School
2160 Mura Dr, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Rollins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.