1 star

National Hills Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2011
My kids both attend National Hills and I cannot say that I too happy with it. Maybe I have higher standards than most. Based on the review above me I can understand how that parent would rank it so hi. Maybe you should get one of those "great" teachers to spell check your reviews in the future. Lets face it, this is the worst public school system I have ever been a part of. My 2 gilrs will be attending a private school before the Christmas

National Hills Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2008
National Hills is the best kept secret in Augusta, Georgia. Both of my children have excelled beyond expectation because of th love and attention the teachers give such as Ms. Lowry, Deberry-Bull and the administration. The administration actually listens to parent conerns. this school is number one.

National Hills Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
National hills elementary school is very best school in town. Their teacher's are very kind & good. Their teaching standard is very high leval & teacher's & co-ordinators attitude about all students are very good. All teachers are take care of all induvidually their students.

National Hills Elementary School
1215 Northwood Rd, Augusta, GA  30909
Last modified National Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
National Hills Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top