Butler High School 1

Posted May 16, 2013
personal,teachers are terrible I don't recommend Richmond county schools are terrible . My son only enjoy go to his ROTC call everything else is sucks

Butler High School 4

Posted April 23, 2013
Butler Is And okay School . Matter Fact It's Not The School Its The Students That Make Butler High A Bad School And Enviorment. I Am A Student At Butler High I started 9th Grade August 13 , 2012 And So Far I Like Butler , And I Feel Like Every High School Is A Regular High School Like Butler , Every School Needs Help But We There For Our Education So We Can Walk Across The Stage 2016 .

Butler High School 1

Posted March 24, 2009

Butler High School 0

Posted September 17, 2007
Butler High School has great potential. School morale is overall low, but the faculty and staff are doing their best to raise it. Parent involvement is poor, due to the circumstances surrounding many of the families. The students are just waiting for positive influences to enter their lives and help them go far.

Butler High School 5

Posted August 01, 2007

Butler High School 5

Posted October 25, 2005

Butler High School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
Butler is a good school. It has it's good and it's bad. Teachers do a little more at this school when it comes to communicating with parents. Discipline is good. But I think that teachers should care just a little more about there students and less about there degrees.

Butler High School
2011 Lumpkin Rd, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Butler High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butler High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top