Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The school personnel are so distasteful, mean spirited and dumb that I cannot abide going to the school much less send a student to the school. The teachers and principal are great! The front office staff are horrid!

the teachers are very caring peopleand the principal is just great although he is new this year,he has really lift the moral.

I feel that if you are looking for school that will provide your child(ren) with a great education Meadowbrool Elementary is the place to be. Many have judged the school by it's outter body, but I challenge you to judge the inner body, by getting involved in the classrooms, homework, and extra activities. I promise you that you will develop a new attitude about something that you are truley apart of.

My son attend Meadowbrook Elementary 2006-2007 school year, his teacher attendance was horrible she didn't care and the principal didn't act on the job. Now we are worry about tah grade and this summer we are working hard with him to make sure the thing he should have learn in 4th he learn to be able to pass with go grade for 5th. Please don't let your child continue to remained in a class that going no where !

When I first came to Augusta I was not impressed by the look of the school, inside or out. What did impress me was the teachers willingness to get involved with my child to help him on things that he was behind in to get caught up with the rest of the class. She took time out to work with him on his own. I got phone calls at my home on a regular basis from his teacher and her assistant, to update me on his progress. My son is now in his second year at meadowbrook as is making straight A's!!!!

Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.