Bad
Good

My child attended 2011-2012 school yr as a 2nd grader. This was her first and last yr at this school. When we first came to this school I wondered why my child was bring home bad conduct grades the first week. Before meeting with her teacher she was moved to another class. I was informed by her new teacher that transfer students are placed in a "slower" class... wow. As the yr went on my child was well taken care of by the teacher. The teacher herself showed a passion for teaching and kept me in the loop with my child's grades. The down fall about this school is there is no security when checking out students. There was times I checked out my child and not once did they ask for id or the check the book to see if I was authorized to check her out. Those ppl didn't know me but they let me go about my way. In today's world I would think this would be important. She has been in other richmond county school and this is the first that I've had a problem with... other then we won't be returning, her teacher was wonderful.

This has to be one of the worst schools in Richmond County. The teachers does not communicate well with the parents. Children are always getting hurt and they are always unsupervised. The teachers only communicate with parents they like, or the parents who are really not serious about their children education. Parents who don't care are not in the teachers way. The teachers are very arrogant. The principal does not want to be there, and the only reason she took the job is because she had to be relocated their or she would not have had a job at all. I know a few teachers are only their to further their education, get their loans forgiven or to just get a check. These teachers do not care about their students. The only reason why my children are "A" students is because i teach them at home.

this is the worst school ever, when we moved here from florida my son was going to the first grade and had tiirth grader level in reading and now he's down to the low tirht grader, my daughter is going to be sent to the 2 grade when she cant even read a kindergardener book. wha is wrong with this school? noone cares about teaching this childrens.please bring some real teaching programs to this horrible school

Last modified Wheeless Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.