Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
Davidson is challenging, but you can always find help when you need it. Everyone encourages everyone. There is no other school like it!

Posted August 27, 2015
My son attended this school from middle school through high school. One of the top schools in the nation. He had no problems getting admission to several top dance schools for his college studies.

Posted May 26, 2015
At the auditions I was so nervous! I was shaking, there were butterfly's in my stomach and I was sweating! When I got to the audition room all of my nerves went away! They made us all feel so welcome and they didn't pressure us or anything. Right now it is June 3,2015 I start going there on august sixth! I am so excited! Over all I think davidson fine arts is the best school in America! PS- the principle is very nice and supportive! If you are having any doubts about davidson don't it is a wonderful place!

Posted August 03, 2014
I attended DFA for only one year but I love and cherish every moment I was there. It was like a big family and the atmosphere of respect and love for the arts is so positive and beneficial for learning. The student population embraces students who are different and creative and hone on those skills to make them even better. The teachers are wonderful and everything is wonderful and this school is defiantly 5 out of 5! I love DFA!!!!

Posted October 04, 2012
I'm currently a student at this school and i love it, its definately not rated 10 out of 10 for nothing. It's not just the teachers who make up this wonderful school its the students, we work harder than they do (at times). Overall I love my school and I'm glad to be apart of it!!!!!!!!! Go DFA!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 29, 2010
My daughter has been at Davidson for two years and in the first year , she struggled some. She is now starting her eight grade year and she is achieving much more than I thought she ever would. The opportunity is there for her if she is willing to work hard. The fine arts is excellent, but some of the academic instructors shouldn't have a place to teach our children at Davidson Fine Arts.

Posted April 14, 2010
Great liberal arts high school. Every child I know that has graduated from this school has had no trouble getting into top state and private high education institutions.

Posted October 14, 2009
i went to this school 4 years ago and wen i was therre i loved it

Posted May 18, 2009
As the parent of a Davidson graduate who has gone on to film school, I can't say enough about the wonderful family atmosphere at Davidson. I do take exception with some of the other reviewers who complained that there was not enough 'academic help' available to students. My son struggled in the 6th grade adjusting to the rigorous demands and all of his teachers as well as the principal were there to help us get through that difficult period. He was able to excell academically and creatively in a school that helped him find his passion. On the weekends, our home looked like the United Nations - kids from every race, religion and economic background having fun and learning about each other. Relationships like the ones my son formed will help our community come together when these boys are in leadership positions.

Posted January 16, 2009
As a parent of 2 DFA graduates, I rate this school 5 stars! Davidson continually wins the top school in the state of Georgia. High academic and fine arts standards blend to make outstanding, college-ready graduates. Since the standards are high, it is not the best school for all students. However, for college-bound students, it is an excellent choice.

615 12th St, Augusta, GA  30901
Last modified Davidson Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davidson Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top